Secret Santa

A/N- If you guys didn't know: Y/B/F/N- your best friend's name. Oh and thank you for 1.54K views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were on your way to Y/B/F/N's house. She was hosting a secret santa for your group of friends. This was a tradition since the sixth grade. Once you arrived, you made your way to her kitchen to find food.

"Y/N! DO. NOT. GET. THE. FOOD. YET!" your best friend screamed. You grinned and grabbed a bag of chips. She gave you a death glare but allowed you to eat.

Soon the rest of your friends arrived, including Thomas. You had a crush on him since the eighth grade, and you knew that Y/B/F/N would do anything in her power for Thomas to get you and vise versa.

Thomas took his usual seat next to you and engaged a conversation with you.

"So...how did you do on the math assignment?" he asked. There was an eruption of butterflies in your stomach. It was a simple question, but he always found a way to bring a blush to your face.

"I got an A." you stated.

An awkward silence began to mingle in the air between the two of you. Soon Y/B/F/N screamed for everyone to go to her room.

"Thomas!" she yelled.

"Huh" he responded. He looked like he was in a daze, but you didn't know from what. Either way, she ushered the bag of names towards him. He took it and unfolded the paper. You crossed your fingers hoping he didn't get you.

Thomas looked up from the paper and at you. He gave you a quick smile and nod. Your best friend sent a grin in your direction. I'm doomed, you thought. She obviously rigged the bag. After everyone else went it was your turn. There was only one paper left. You cautiously took it and opened it.

Thomas

You laughed, knowing you were done forth. What would you even get him? You made your way over to Y/B/F/N.

"What do I get Thomas?"

"YOU GOT HIM!"

"Yea...so what do I get him?"

"Ask him." she bluntly stated, as if it were the easiest thing in the world.

"But it's a secret santa. He's gonna know I got him."

"True."

Your best friend looked at you with wide eyes.

"On a completely unrelated topic, what do you want?"

"You got me. Didn't you?" you asked her.

"Uh...I can't say."

"I want candy."

"Okay" she said. After that she simply walked away from you. She made her way over to Thomas. They exchanged a few whispers.

It was getting late and you had to go home. As you were going to walk out the door, you felt someone grab ahold of your arm.

It was Thomas.

"Hi" he said.

"You know there are other ways to 'catch' a girl?"

He chuckled and said, "Yes I know, but i just wanted to say hi."

"Well...hi. See you next week for the reveal."

"Bye Y/N"

"Bye"

~•~•NEXT WEEK~•~•

You and your friends all met up at Y/B/F/N's house again to exchange presents.

You could tell if a boy got a girl because they would carry pink colored bags.

Thomas was carrying one, but it didn't shock you since more than half of the group were girls.

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY...EXCHANGE YOUR GIFTS...NOW!" your best friend yelled.

You walked up to Thomas and gave him a gift card and a video game. He then looked at you and handed you the bag.

"Here ya go" he said

"Thanks...Santa" you said with a smirk.

"I'm not fat."

"Well...that's a matter of opinion." You laughed and walked on. You thought of Thomas's face when you said he was fat. Priceless.

Now onto home and see what you got.

A/N- it's up to you what you got :)

~•~•End~•~•