You're something else :)

*Skip the morning... time for the show*

Johann's pov 

"Hey Penelope... I hope you are feeling much better today- Johann" 

When i sent her the text she soon read it. I got up showered and went downstairs to get some food. Everyone kept asking me if I was scared for today's elimination, and I am. I really really am scared for today. I mean anything can happen, I can get eliminated or Yoandri can or Jaime or who ever. One of my best friends may be leaving today or I will. 

My mind was going crazy today, but I didn't let it stop me from focusing. It was time for sound check and I was up. I sang my song and Jaime sang his. Soon we were all done. 

P: "Hey, sorry I didn't text back, I was in the shower, i'm heading to the show right now."

J: "Hey it's okay, um let me know when your here so I can bring you back stage"

P: "Johann you don't have to do that. It's fine"

J: "Hey quit talking and get your butt over here, call me when your here"

P: "Si senor!" 

I soon went to go talk to Jaime and he asked why was i so happy and i told him about Penelope, he just smiled and we then began looking on instagram to see if we find her. And we  did! 

Penelope's POV 

After I was done talking to Johann, My sister, dad and cousins got in the truck and headed to La Banda! I was so excited but scared at the time. After what seemed of an hour of driving we finally got to the show. 

"Aren't you going to call Johann?" my sister said 

"No, it's fine I don't need to go backstage"

"Okay, then don't say he didn't offer to take you" 

I laughed and made our way to the from of the stage. There were seats there so we sat down. I soon got a message from an unknown number. I didn't reply back until it said "It's me Jaime, i know you see this.. I can see you smiling" I looked up and saw his little head peeping from backstage. I laughed and texted him back. 

"how do you know what i look like?"

"Oh Johann and I found your Instagram and i asked him for your number.. i hope you don't mind." 

"No, I don't mind... shouldn't you be changing or something"

"Nah, i'm already changed"

"You just said Nah! lol"  

Everyone then started yelling, and when i looked up I saw Johann & Jaime walking out on stage. they were coming towards my sister and cousins and I. I looked right at Johann and nodded my head. He smiled and they soon were standing in front of us.  

"Hi there Missy" Johann said

"Go back! the fans are going to attack you" 

"No they wont, Come on lets go!" Jaime said holding his hand out for me to grave it. 

I went around cuz you know no one is trying to clime the stage.  The fans were just looking at us and were wondering things. We ran backstage cuz everyone was yelling and it was getting crazy . I looked around and saw all the guys. They all came towards where we were standing. they all intrroduced each other and hugged us. I looked at my sister and smiled at her. 

"So how do you know Jaime and Johann?" Yolandri said 

"I met Johann yesterday and Jaime I met him like 3 minutes ago"

"Guys time to get ready!" the producer said 

"Okay we have to go, shows about to start" Joel said 

We made our way to our seats and all the girls were asking us stuff, i just simply ignored them.. In a nice way. 

*Skip to elimination* 

"Last week, after the last solo performance, we opened the voting lines for 24 hours so that you could vote for your favorites from anywhere in the country. 

It's time to reveal who are the seven finalist who are saved by your votes"  Alejandra said 

My heart was pumping so fast I don't want Johann, Jaime, or Yonandri nor Christopher or Alan nor Joel to leave today. They really deserve to be here, they all do honestly.. I just don't know about Aaron, I don't like him. Not to be rude. 

"Boys remember that the order in which i'm going to call you has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the votes you received. 

The first two boys to have been saved are...."

My heart started racing, I want to cry so bad right now. 

"it's you Jaime! 

and you Christopher"

THANK GOD!

"Viewers at home voted for them to continue on La banda:  

Erick, and Joel!" 

"The competition also continues for...... you Richard! and you too Johann!" 

"The last boy saved by the audience's vote is..... it's you Zabdiel!

After she said my heart started racing soooo fast. Yoandri and Alan were in the bottom 3 next to Aaron. 

"Unfortunately, one of you will be going home tonight... 

Two will be able to continue in the competition. Our viewers have to vote on the Univision Conecta app to save you. After that, our judges will save the other one. Viewers, you have 90 seconds to save one of them. Voting is now opened." 

Everyone was yelling "YOANDRI! YOANDRI!!" 

I voted for Yoandri and my cousins voted for Alan and my sister and dad voted for Yoandri. I looked at Johann and I had like tears in my eyes. He mouthed "It's  okay, yoyo's going to be saved." 

"It's time to see who has been saved.  The participant who will continue on La Banda thaks to the votes of our audience is..." 

Everyone was yelling "CUBA! CUBA! CUBA!" for Yoandri. I want Yoandri to be saved right now and then Alan have the judges save him. Aaron needs to dip out of this competition. 

"It's you Yoandri."

Thank you my lord! 

*skip to who gets saved from Aaron and Alan*

Alejandro: i'm simply going to go by what i've heard, which at the end of the day is what i'm suppoed to do. My vote is for Alan. 

Ricky:  I'm  going to go by entertainment value and i think that goes to Aaron.

Paulina: Alan has grown a lot, you both have but at the end of the day i have to go with who i think has it to be in La Banda. My vote is for... 

..... To be Continued