Home sweet home!

Marc is one of the hottest players on Barcelona's team lol ^ that's him. 👌🏼😍💋

Neymars POV
The entire flight home I kept bugging Penelope about Marc, one of my team mates. I know she had the biggest crush on him, and probably still does. She kept avoiding my questions about him until I said "Oh Marc is picking us up" and she looked right at me. She put her head down and just laughed.

Penelope: Why you gotta do this to me Neymar?! 😂
Neymar: I know you still like his P, it's so obvious.
Penelope: Oh shut your pie hole kid! Pai would smack you right now if he heard you saying that hahah

Our dad doesn't really like Marc because he was trying to get at Penelope before she left Barcelona. He also doesn't like him because he was successful at it, they dated for 4 months but had to break up. Let's just say my dad got a restraining order on Marc but Marc never follows the rules and my dad never says anything.

After two hours left of being in the plane, we finally got to Barcelona. I saw Marc and I looked right at Penelope, she mumbled "I'm going to kill you for this estúpido" and I simply just told her I loved her. She got off the plane and avoided saying hi to Marc. I was like confused but left it alone. Davi said hi to Marc and whispered "Tia is having a bebê!!"  And Marc just looked at Penelope and then at me. I just smiled awkwardly.
We got in the car and started driving to Marc's house to go drop him off because he had my car.
While Marc was driving I took the chance to text Penelope.

*Irmãzinha means little sister*

To: Irmãzinha⚽️🏐: Why didn't you talk to Marc?

Penelope's POV
I just wanted to get home and sleep and be away from Marc, I don't really talk to him like we used to when we were close. We just drifted away ever since my dad didn't like our relationship.
Neymar is being so annoying! He won't stop texting me about Marc and I'm gonna hurt him! 

Neymar 💩😂: why didn't you talk to Marc?
Me: Because I don't need to
Neymar 💩😂: You still love him don't you?
Me: Neymar shut up
Neymar 💩😂: answer the question.. You only broke up with him because Pai didn't like him or else you'd be having his kid right now and not Zabdiel's. You'd probably be happily married with him. I know you P. Your my sister
Me: shut up! Shut up!!

Then Neymar has the nerve to say...

"Marc... Penelope still loves you. You guys only broke up because our dad didn't like your relationship or else she would be having your baby and not another guys kid. You'd be happily married right now, and being happy. Penelope isn't the same girl that I saw when you two were together you brought out the best in her. Sorry p but Marc and you are meant to be together."

"I still love her and I will always love her. Even if it means I have to wait for her"

"Just shut up, please"

The entire car ride to Marc's house was quiet... Like really quiet. I couldn't believe Neymar did that! I hate him so much right now.
I should just go back with Zabdiel 😒💔