Some one told me, love was only in the movies

Go watch "The ACE Family" I'm 100% sure you'll love them too. They have actually made such a big impact in my life this year. They are one of the reasons i smile most of the day. I love waking up and watching their videos during class lol *pay attention in school kids* They are such down to earth people that i'd do anything to meet them. I hope they go on tour some day. 

Neymar's POV

It's the next day now and Zabdiel & Penelope have been with each other all day. Marc is here at my house right now and he doesn't seem so happy. He knows they kissed and he's heartbroken. I don't blame him but, deep down in his heart he knows she still loves Zabdiel but he keeps fighting the truth. 

Marc: I know i'm going to loose her... again.

Neymar: No you're not

Marc: You even know I am. You even said it. You said what you were thinking out loud once again. 

Neymar: I'm sorry Marc. You know she still loves him and she always will. As much as it hurts me to tell you this you and I both know she loves him. I'd rather have her marry someone she knows she truly loves. I know she truly doesn't... doesn't love you Marc. 

Marc: I know she doesn't, that's why i'm calling off the wedding. I don't want her to marry me if she's not going to be happy with me. I want her to be happy and not miserable.  

Neymar: I think it would be best if you do call it off. I know you both want the best for each other. I'm sorry Marc..

Penelope's POV

      I was in the other room with Zabdiel when I walked out and heard Neymar & Marc talking... I knew Marc was going to find out about the kiss, i just didn't think he would actually cancel the wedding. I guess it's better that we both do. I don't want to marry someone i don't feel the same way they want me to feel. Don't get me wrong, I love him, I really do I just don't love him how he loves me. I've been hurt tooooo many times by him that I can't and choose not to fall for his games again. I want him to be happy and I hope in the feature he finds the right person. 

He called me in to the room Neymar and him were in, I on the other hand already knew what Marc wanted to talk about. Neymar left us alone and soon, we were telling each other how we actually felt about one another. 

Marc: Look, I think it's best if we cancel the wedding, I don't want to marry someone who doesn't love me the way I love her. I don't want you to be hurt in this marriage and I also don't want to get hurt. This is for the best. We can always stay being friends. 

Penelope: I overheard you and Neymar talk about the wedding. I'm sorry that I did this to you. I never wanted to hurt you, I was just so confused on my feelings.I was also hurt by you plenty of times and i'm not sure I can keep trusting you. I really am sorry Marc. I will always love you, just not the way you want me to love you. I'll always be here for you no matter what it is. I really do hope we can stay friends. 

Marc: I know I hurt you & I'm sorry I did. I'm sorry for all the bad i caused you and our relationship. I believe we can be friends, I promise we will. I also promise I'll always be here for you no matter what it is. You can always count on me Penelope. 

Marc and I talked for a little more until we told each other everything we needed to say. I'm glad i've realized who I really want to be with.  

9 months later:

Zabdiel's POV

Life update, Christopher and I are in CNCO, yes we won La Banda. The best thing that could ever happen to me, other than Susana and our soon to be born baby. In the band it's Christopher, Joel, Richard, Erick and I. They are brothers to me. 

Penelope and I were at a Barcelona game when Penelope held my hand really hard. She squeezed it really hard and started crying. I didn't know why but I looked down and the ground was wet. I soon realized her water had broken and she need to get to the hospital. She didn't want to leave without Neymar being by her side. She decided to wait till the first half of the game was over so we can tell Neymar. I ran to the dugout and told Neymar what was going on. He didn't even tell the coach he was leaving, you know Neymar just ran out the dugout in his cleats and uniform on. He told Pique to inform the coach what was going on. 

Neymar's POV

      We got to the hospital and they tool Penelope to a room as soon as we got there. She was 8 centimeters dilated. They told her it was time to push but I could see it in her eyes she wasn't ready for reality. 

Neymar: Okay little sister, everything is going to be just fine. I'm here and I'm not leaving your side what so ever. 

Penelope: I'm scared Neymar, what if something bad goes on!

Neymar: Nothing is going to happen. Now suck it up and push that baby out!

Penelope pushed 3 times and soon, the baby was born

Doctor: It's a..... 

To be continued 

Authors note

Well guys, I've been gone for such a long time and I'm sorry.. I was just focused on my Junior year and Now i'm flipping Senior!! Like AHHH And to be honest I completely forgot about the story.. I've just been doing so much. I've been focusing on school and college AND BASICALLY ADULT STUFF.

Life Update: I'm going to be A TIA!! My sister just found out she's pregnant yesterday, how exciting.. I broke up with my boyfriend.. It sucks but oh well, god's got a plan for me, I know he does. I was also depressed for like a week because I lost an old friend from Middle school and we were all just broken about the news. He was an amazing kid and so down to earth, like honestly. But he's in the sky with one of mu uncles right now and he's gonna watch over all of us from now on... My cousin is leaving to the Marines.. That's one of the things i'm definitely not ready for. He my older brother but i respect his decision and he knows i'm here for him every step of the way.

But, I'm here now. I'm not promising ill post everyday but I'll post whenever I can. 

Follow me on twitter: @susanacanchola_ & feel free to dm me when ever you want. I'm here to talk to you guys when ever you need someone