I love both of them

Penelope's POV
It was currently 4:30 am and I couldn't go back to bed. I was thinking too much. I was thinking about the baby, Marc, Zabdiel, about what Neymar said about me still having feelings for Marc.
*if your a FC Barcelona fan you know who Marc is and how old he is, yes I know he's 24.. But in the story Penelope is 18, just a little bit older than Zabdiel.. And no it's not a bad thing to have feelings for someone older. Remember age is just a number.*

I kept having second thoughts about Marc and about when we used to be so close to each other. I stared crying and I couldn't stop. I realized I missed him and I still do love him. But what about Zabdiel? We're not even together.. I don't know ill figure that out next time.
I decided to call Marc and have him come to the house cuz I needed to talk to him.

Marc: Hello?
Penelope: Can you come to the house please? I need to talk to you
Marc: yeah I'll go right now

After like 30 minutes of waiting patiently, Marc finally got to the house. Neymar opened the door and told him I was in my room.
He finally came in my room and sat on my bed next to me. I just looked him in the eyes and he smiled. His green beautiful eyes just made me cry. He hugged me and I couldn't hold it in... I ended up kissing him. It was the best thing in the world. I was smiling and so was he. I can feel him smiling while our lips were touching each other.

Marc: You have no idea how bad I have been waiting for this moment to happen again. Te Amo
Penelope: Stop wasting your time. O love you too

I'm sorry this chapter was really short. I'm also sorry I've been gone so much time, idk why lol
But I'm back, and I think I'm getting sick.. Again
But I will update pretty soon