Day One

Fact #1: real name is Johann Alexander Vera

Fact#2: No le gusta su nombre pero pos, ya que?

Penelope's POV

Today "La Banda" comes out again, and I will be at the show... In front of Johann, Yoandri, Christopher and Joel. Like you guys have no idea how much I love Johann and Yoandri, their like my everything.

"Come on get up! we have to leave already!" My dad said while pulling my covers off of me.

"Dad!! stop it! your doing toooooo much!!" I said laughing

"Well i wouldn't be doing toooo much if you got up. I put your suitcase and the other stuff you left in the hall way in the truck already. Get up and go eat breakfast, we have to leave in 20 minutes."

"Wait dad!! You know i'm about to see the love of my life!? My boyfriend!? Your son-in-law!"

"Get ready!" he said laughing and walking out of my room.

I got up did my bed, connected my phone to my speakers and starting jamming to " Yoandri Cabrera "Titanium" by David Guetta". I have you know that it's 5:30 am and my neighbors probably hate me at this moment, but i don't care. I hopped in the shower and showered really fast. I didn't want my dad to come back upstairs and hurry me up. I picked out my outfit *picture up top* and got dressed. I couldn't stop smiling, i was still like 4 hours away form the guys but I couldn't help it but smile and be happy about this. I graved my phone and texted my cousin, she was barley getting up.

Me: Hurry get up! Were leaving in 10 Ashley

Ashley: Okay i'm going. let me just shower on the quick's

Me: Okay and tell Emely not to forget anything this time, please

After that I went down stairs and got my breakfast. My sister was on the couch watching tv and using her phone. Soon my dad came downstairs with his suitcase. We then got in the car and drove to y cousins house. We did what we needed to do and headed to the airport. I really don't like flying but if it's for me to go see the guys then ill get on any plane! I graved my book bag and my suitcase and headed inside. We checked in and waited for our plane to get here.

*2 hours later*

"flight 391 to Miami, florida is now ready for boarding." the operator said

We all got up and walked to get in line. They checked out tickets and passports and got on the plain. We looked for our seats and sat our butts down.

"Hey Em.... can we change seats? I don't wanna be on the window"

"huh.. thats odd, but okay."

We switched seat and i took my phone out and put it on airplane mode. I then took a picture and connected to the wifi on the plane.

"Miami, here we come!"

I closed my eyes and soon i was falling asleep.

*5 hours later*

"WAKE UP WERE HERE! WERE HERE PENELOPE!"

"OKAY I'M UP!"

I looked outside the window and saw the beautiful city of Miami Florida. I felt like i was in a dream but i really wasn't. When we got off the plane we went to go get out bags and checked in for our rental car. We had no idea what car it was but when the guy brought it out it was a Geep Wrangler, i was so satisfied with that cuz you know that's my dream car. We set our gps to our hotel and i guess just followed it. After 30 minutes of driving, we finally got to our hotel. we all went our separate ways and headed to our room. My sister and i had our own room, my cousins were sharing a room and my dad had his own room too. We all went and showered and they decided to out and grad something to eat but i really wasn't feeling good. I stayed at the hotel and decided to go down to the pool.

I sat there calm and relaxed until i had the grief of swimming so i went in the pool. I swam for a good half hour and finally got out. As I was getting out i was drying my hair and i bumped into someone... they sorta feel in the pool. I looked up and i wanted to cry so bad but i realized it was Johann Vera who i just dumped in the water.

"Oh my god Johann!! i'm... i'm soo sorry i didn't see you!" I said holding my hand out to help him out.

"It's okay. i know you didn't see me." He said reaching for my hand. As i was going to hold his hand he pulled me in and i feel in the pool with my towel in my other hand. I really wanted to kill this kid but i loved him way too much.

"JOHANN!" i said splashing him with the water

"Hey, i'm sorry i didn't see you there" he said laughing "Come on, ill help you out"

Johann's POV

"So, what's your name?"

"Penelope"

"Lovely name Penelope... mmmm I haven't seen you around here before"

"Oh I just got here not too long ago.. you know I wasn't feeling good, i can through up on you right about now Johann."

"Well Penelope, i'd find that romantic" he said laughing

"Eww! your nasty... mmm so are you and the guys staying here?"

"No were staying at La Banda house, i just like coming here."

"Oh okay.. well Johann it was really amazing meeting you but i have to go, i'm really not felling good and I think you pulling me in the water and drinking it made me even more sick"

"Okay.. mm can i have your number? You know just in case you need anything?"

She gave me her number and we soon hugged and said goodbye. I texted her so she can have my number and from there, we just started texting. I rushed back to the house to tell Yolandri and Christopher. They were in their room so i ran over there to tell them.

"Yolandri, Chrsitopher?"

"What? quit yelling, we are right here"

"Okay I just met this girl named Penelope and she is so sweet and beautiful.. I'm digging her"

"Johann, you just met her though!" Christopher said

" lo se, pero yo no se que hay algo en ella que me gusta tanto Christopher"

"Conseguieste su numero?"

"Pos si, que me veo tan estupido?" I said laughing

Yoandri and Christopher started laughing too hard. I told them that this was serious and they finally took me serious. Yoandri gave me some really good advise and Christopher just told me to go get her and make her happy. It was time for us to rehears so we went down to the other room and began singing.

After practice i decided to tell Ricky about Penelope because i really want to go out with her somewhere but i need to make sure its okay.

"Yeah its perfectly fine, no one is stopping you"

"Thank you Ricky"

"Your welcome, just don't hurt her.. don't get her hopes up if it turns out your not in to her"

"I wont, i really like her"

He just nodded his head. I soon was off to my room to get a shower.