Your something else part 2.

Laura: My vote goes for.... Aaron I'm sorry Alan.

I looked at Johann and then at Yoandri, yoyo looked like he wanted to cry, I know i did. I really can't believe she just picked Aaron and not Alan. At this point I had so but soooo much anger in me right now I wanted to punch her in the face but I know I can't do that. Alan started to cry, and Aaron was all happy with the other guys. I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!! IM FINNA GO CRAZY RIGHT NOW!
They showed Alan a video of his audition and other stuff and I just cried. I guess Johann saw me crying so he texted me.

Johann 😍: Don't cry. I don't like seeing you cry.

Me: He should be here... I don't wanna say anything that's going to make you mad, so I'm just going to keep my words to myself.

Johann😍: when we go to commercials you are telling what you don't want to tell me.

I just looked at my phone and I had a serious face and looked at Johann. Aaron was next to him so I looked away now with an angry face on.

Johann😍: stop being angry. Aaron is looking at you

Me: I can care less right now.

They finally went to commercials and I went backstage with the guys. I saw Alan and I just wanted to cry. Like I seriously believe they made a big mistake on not picking him. He deserves to be here non like other people. I talked to Alan and we bonded. We have a lot of things in common 👌🏼
Johann hurried and changed and then he came and pulled me from the arm. I was really mad at him right now cuz that hurt.

Me: Que ases?! That hurt Johann
Johann: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you.
Me: I know you didn't. What do you want?
Johann: Nothing, forget it.
M: Johann Alexander Vera, what do you want?
Richard: Oh damn, you're really in trouble if she just said your full name!

I looked at Richard and laughed. I then looked at Johann and gave him the death look.

Johann: I'll tell you after the show. I don't know if I should tell you cuz you know we just met and stuff.
Me: Well what ever it is, I'm still going to love you, so it's up to you.

He then left because the show was about to start. I couldn't stop thinking about what he was going to tell me. And he also didn't talk about the whole Aaron and Alan thing. But I'm over it.

*After the show*

Damn this was a good show, all the guys did really good.  It was not the end of the show and I was backstage waiting for the guys to come back from changing. My cousin Emely was looking at me so I had to say something

Me: what?
Emely: Idk... Okay Joel is soooooooo adorable! Like I've never felt this way over someone. Penelope  I'm in love!!

When she said that Johann, Richard and Joel were behind her. I looked at Emely and then at Joel. Joel's face was turning red. Richard looked at me and then at Joel and then at my cousin. Both of them hit Joel on the shoulder and laughed a little.

Emely: He's behind me isn't he?
Me: do you want me to lie?

Emely turned around and left with her sister and my sister. What in the world just happened? I can't stop laughing at her.
It was such an awkward silence.