So it begins..

Unknown: You killer! You killed him! Your own brother!!
Penelope: It.. it was an accident.. I didn't mean it! I'm sorry Neymar! I'm sorry!!
Unknown: Now for that, you will pay! Pay for what you have done! You took him away from me! And I'm gonna kill you for that!!
Penelope: NO PLEASE!

Neymar's POV
It was about 3:45 am and I heard yelling. I wasn't so sure from where it was coming from so I got up. I soon realized it was coming from Penelope's room. I ran as fast I could and I saw Davi there with her. He was trying to wake her up but, he couldn't.
"Please don't hurt me! Please I beg of you!"
That's all she would say. She wouldn't say a name, that's all that would come out of her mouth.

Neymar: Penelope wake up! Wake up! It's just a dream!
She didn't wake up
Davi: Tia please! It's going to be okay , just wake up.
She still didn't wake up
Neymar: P it's just a dream. Open your eyes please!... PENELOPE!!
She finally woke up

Penelope: N... Neymar. Oh my god!!
Neymar: It's okay p, it was just a dream. I've got you. You're safe now.

Later on that day..

It was time for me to go to soccer practice but I wasn't so sure of leaving her alone. I have no clue what happened earlier, I just don't think I should leave her alone. I texted Zabdiel what happened and he said Penelope had already told him and asked him to come over here. He agreed on it. Zabdiel.. in Barcelona?.. hmmm Davi is going to love this!
Zabdiel doesn't get here till after I get out of practice so I decided to take Davi & Penelope with me so we can go pick him up after we're done here.
We told Marc Zabdiel was coming but, he wasn't so happy about it and Penelope wasn't in the best mood. After all, it is her baby's father. She has a right to see him.

Davi: TIO ZABDI IS COMING!!
Marc: Yeah I've heard. How exciting. Hey do you want to go for ice cream later?
Davi: Mmm no thank you, I'll wait for tio zabdi
I could see that Marc was hurt Davi didn't want to go get ice cream with him. Marc is going to have to deal with all this.

3 hours later...
It was time we went to the air port and pick Zabdiel up. I've never seen Penelope this happy since she met Cristiano Ronaldo called her beautiful. She looked like an extra red tomato haha.

Zabdiel: I'm by gate 3
Neymar: I'm right outside. I don't see you.
Neymar: Wait.. I see your skeleton self 😂
Zabdiel: 😂 geez thanks

Neymar with Penelope
Neymar: Ready?
Penelope: Ready as I'll ever be

We soon got out the car and Davi ran to Zabdiel. Zabdiel had the biggest smile on his face and hugged him tight.
"Tio.. I can't breath! Too.. tight!" Davi said. I couldn't help but laugh.
Zabdiel finally saw Penelope and both their smiles were bigger than the world. She hugged him and cried into his arms. He whipped away her tears and went in for a kiss...

I'm gonna he honest... I know deep down Penelope will always love Zabdiel. I also know she loves Marc too but not enough to marry him. Marc may be one of my best friends and I hate to say this but, Penelope doesn't love him how she is showing she love Zabdiel right now.

Oh the kiss..Zabdiel kissed Penelope and she went with it. I know these two love each other more than anything In the world. I'd rather have my little sister marry someone she deep down loves than someone she loves but not enough to marry them.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Guys I'm sooo sorry I've been gone for such a long long time! I didn't forget about you guys I've just been busy with my sweet 16 *it passed already* and my sister wedding which is in 3 or 2 weeks. But I'm back! And I'm here to stay!

I'm also looking for someone to Co-write this story with. If you want to be apart in writing this story with me then message me and I'll get back to you.

*i sounds like a voice mail😂😂*

Goodnight guys 💕❤️💋