Broken hearted

Ayari's POV
I was driving to Store to get something for Alan because he woke up... But when I got to a red light I turned to my left and saw to people kissing. I thought it was cute at first but then when they pulled away it was him... I knew he didn't love me anymore.  I felt a sharp pain in my heart I just broke down. I was still looking at them but I turned around as soon as Zabdiel looked out the windows. How could Penelope do this to me? How could my own boyfriend that I've been dating for almost 3 years do this to me with someone he just met a month ago.

She's gonna pay for this... I didn't end up going to the store, I just went back to the hospital to see Alan. He was doing good.

After a while Penelope and Zabdiel got to the hospital. I saw Penelope and I needed up attacking her..

Ayari: How could you do this to me P?!
Penelope: what?! STOP GET OFF ME YOU CRAZY BITCH!
Ayari: Oh you know exactly what I'm talking about! You had fun showing your tongue down my boyfriends throat?!!

Penelope never said anything. She just stood there in shock. Zabdiel was holding me back. I soon ended up crying, he was trying to explain everything to me but I know what this meant for us.

Ayari: Thank you for an amazing 3 years Zabdiel. I know what this means. We're done. I know you don't love me like you love her. I've been knowing this.
Zabdiel: Ayari just let me explain plea..
Ayari: No there's nothing to explain. I hope you two are happy.