Butterflies

Butterflies

Chapter one.

"Butterflies can't see their wings. They can't see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that too."

Hayden's POV.

Fear; an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.

Depression; a condition of mental disturbance characterized by such feelings to a greater degree than seems warranted by the external circumstances, typically with lack of energy, and difficultly maintaining concentration or interest in life.

Suicide; the action of killing ones self intentionally.

Suicidal; deeply unhappy or deeply depressed and likely to commit suicide.

Sadness; the feeling of sorrow.

But what's happiness? I don't think I've ever felt happiness. The happiness the dictionary explains to me cannot simply be it. Where's my happiness? Don't I get a chance?

Hi, my name is Hayden jones, I am fifteen and my birthday is June 5th.

For you to truly grasp my life, you have to know my life. I am not over dramatic and I am not a fake.

For 6 years my father had been abusing my mother and I, constant hitting and yelling. I once defended my mother, the result was a bruise.

They divorced when I was six. For six years I never heard from my father.

My mother remarried a year later when I was seven. I hated the man. The man beat and raped me. At my age now, I can't honestly say it was him. But even at my age of 15 he's quick to sexually harass me. Often I'm thrown down and his hands are all over my body. Never once has he kissed me, not since my rape at seven has he raped me since. But he never once touched my older brother.

When I was 12 my father forced his way back into our life with a court. My mother was to send me to his house every other weekend, or lose full custody of me. She did as forced.

My father was remarried with children of his own, my step siblings. Each hated me and my father beat me while I was there. My older brother never stood up for me.

My older brother is a different story. My older brother, James, isn't mentally all there. He's also antisocial and awkward. Not to mention sexist, racist, and a bastard. He joins my father and step father in hurting me.

After my fourth failed suicide my mother sent me to a doctor. I was sent home after I was diagnosed with severe depressions and a bottle of pills that are suppose to control it. My mother and brother constantly yell at me for never smiling, Or enjoying my self.

I never smiled. That is, Until we moved to the middle of nowhere in Texas.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I've written two other books. Only one seemed to be simi popular so I've challenged myself to write a book I hope you can enjoy.

Chapter one was very short. I know :3 give it time.