Last chapter. 20

Chapter 20.

~WARNING! EXTREME RELIGION MENTIONS~

This will be in both Nathan and Hayden's POV.

Hayden first.

Hayden's POV

I'm warm. Unlike my past suicide tries, I'm not feeling the pain of my heart stopping. I'm just gone.

But I still see the pain.

I'm able to watch my death. I watch as I cling to Nathan, I watch as the car explodes, the sound of the explosion, the sound of metal ripping, yet the smell. The smell broke my heart.

The smell of gas, burnt rubber, and blood. Everywhere.

My family is everywhere. Pieces here and there, this isn't pretty. Death isn't pretty.

The car burns for days before the police find it.

But I'm left puzzled as to where I am. I'm in, nothing. It's white all around, no floor or walls. Yet I feel calm.

I see something in the distance. Familiar black hair flowing around him.

Nathan. I know where I am.

NATHAN'S POV ><>~

The scene of my death haunts me. But what haunts me the most is this image of Hayden. He's running to me, a happy look on his face.

His arms gracefully wrap around my neck and a look of peace covers his face. His blue eyes seem to stand out as he whispers to me. "We're in Heaven."

Hayden suddenly looks behind him, a light blinds me for a minutes. "Walk to him." Hayden smiles.

He takes my hand and leads me to this light. "Hayden, what is it?" I know he can't get hurt,

We are dead.

The light wraps around Hayden and I and I'm filled with warmth.

"My children, you've joined me in your true home."

The voice is perfect, I can't even describe it.

"Where is my family?" The question is out of my lips before I fully register what I've asked.

"Your family is waiting for you in my kingdom."

"What will happen?" I ask.

"You've reached your final part, Heaven. The kingdom most people dream of. Will you join my Home and your family?"

Hayden kisses my hand smiling at me. "It's God Nathan. We are saved."

Those are all the words I need before I walk into eternal Bliss.

~~~~

AN. The ending sucked, I know it did. Sorry :( I couldn't leave it so unhappy.

Read my new book, Add sugar with a pinch of spice. :)