Ch17-A hunt

Butterflies 17

Chapter 17

Hayden's POV

"Hayden, we just went swimming." Nathan huffs tiredly.

But it's our third day here and I haven't had a shower since Friday morning. I swear nature is my second skin. Dirt, sweat, and lake water clog my pores and I feel horrible.

"But Nathan! I really want a shower. Please, I feel so nasty and dirty!" I pout and he looks close to agreeing. But I've worked him hard by dragging him all over the camp ground and lake and he's tired.

"You look fine to me."

Water works. I've seen Carol do it to Eric. I huff and force tears from my eyes. "Please?"

Nathan groans and sits up. "Fine!"

The walk to the camp showers are short and my face reddens as I find multiple naked men of different sizes walking around. A wall of stalls seem to be taken up, and the other side is open showers.

"Nathan I want a stall." I tug on his shirt and clutch a bottle of shampoo to my chest.

He rolls his eyes and leads us in, the only one open is small, but I drag is inside and quickly lock it.

Nathan raises a brow. "Together?"

Smiling shyly I nod. We strip and put our clothes in a metal bucket on the door along with our towels.

Nathan slaps my behind and I glare at him. He shrugs and turns on the water aiming it at me.

I scream when Ice cold water hits me. Nathan's laughter echoes the camp shower building.

A few chuckles are heard outside and I flush from embarrassment.

I step away from the water and occasionally stick my hand in it, waiting for it to warm up. Frustration grips at me as it stays cold. From the other side of the small stall, Nathan sighs and turns the shower handle the other way. The water instantly turns warm and I step into it moaning.

"Let me watch you." Nathan purrs picking up my bottle of body wash. "Isn't this for girls?"

Scoffing I snatch it away from him. Truthfully, it is for girls, but the coconut and the little beads in it make me feel clean.

Nathan grins. "I'm not complaining, you always smell amazing after you shower."

He gently takes it from me and starts on my shoulders rubbing down my back and chest. He squeezes my nipples making me gasp. He laughs and leads his hands down until he reaches my growing erection.

He squeezes more soap into his hand and starts to rub quickly. The small beads in the soap only intensify the pleasure and I'm left wide eyed and my fist in my mouth. I'm sure my face is Scarlett.

"Nathan, stop!" He doesn't.

My climax numbs my legs and I fall to my knees with a small scream.

Panting, I sit against the wall. I feel light headed and a head ache starting.

I think it's all the steam and not getting enough breath.

"Are you alright baby?" Nathan asked worriedly.

My headache intensifies. "The steam is giving me a really big headache."

"Do you want to leave?"

I slowly shake my head. "I want to wash my hair."

Nathan takes my hand and pulls me up. Automatically I wrap my arms around his neck. I hear the bottle snap open and his fingers gently ruby scalp.