Chapter 4

I see Jai with a whole group of girls sat on the floor playing spin the bottle. He reaches for the bottle and as it spins everything seem to slow down as it everybody was moving in slow motion.

The bottle stops. Its pointing at Jai a..nd Skye. Jai leans in for a kiss as i stand there and watch. While this was happening, I lock eyes with my other best friend Gabby, she looks at me then straight back at Jai.

I go to walk out of the room but I turn around to be splashed in the face with a drink I pick my head up to see everyone in fits.

"Who the heck invited you" someone screamed.
I grab Katie by the arm and pull her off of James. I walk out the door slamming it behind me.
I check my phone I have 15 messages from Gabby and 2 missed calls. I tell Katie to drive me home because my eyes were stinging from the drink I was smacked in the face with,

"That's the shortest time I've ever been at a party" Katie says bursting out laughing.

"I CANT BELIEVE HIM" I cried berrying my head into my hand

"I knew we shouldn't have gone..." Katie said before I butted in

I lifted my head up so fast and turn to Katie...

"Yeah but i need to see for myself!" I reply crying even more.
______________________
Gabby's POV

I can't believe what I've just seen. My best friend has just witnessed her 'boyfriend' cheating!
I've tried ring Tia twice and I've texted her so much...

"ARE YOU STUPID!" I scream at jai

"What do you mean?" He questioned worried

"TIA!" I yell. The whole party just stops and turns to me screaming.

He looks at his feet.

"Well.... What do u have to say. And Skye who the hell do you think you are!" I say before backing away towards the door.

______________________

Jai's POV

I span the bottle not expecting it to land on me. I watched as it span and span until it stopped.... On me an-and Skye. I didn't want to kiss anyone, I love Tia to much.

"Well kiss her then!" Someone yelled at me.

I could see gabby looking at somebody by the door but before I could see who Skye smashed her lips against mine.

I push her of me and I hear a whole lot of laughter behind me and I see Gabby run past me.

"ARE YOU STUPID!" Gabby yelled in my face, I feel instant regret.

"What do you mean?" I say holding back my tears.

"TIA!" She said screaming in my face once again.

I look down at my feet.

Gabby said something and slammed the door behind her but I was to busy thinking about what had just happened.

_____________________

Tia's POV

We get back to Katies apartment and the whole way home I was crying.
I slumped on the sofa wanting all that had happened to be a dream. Katie comes over and sits next to me.

"You okay now" Katie said hugging me

I wipe my tears away and take a deep breath.

"Yeah, can you ring Gabby and tell her to come round" I sighed.

_____________________

*10 minutes later*

There was a knock at the door I was assuming it was Gabby, I get up and at this point I had kicked off my heels put my hair up and stuck one of Jai's old jumpers on that he'd given me.

Katie was sat on the sofa reading through tweets

"Are you going to answer the door" she said laughing

"Oh yeah" I replied reaching for the handle, usually I'd look through the peep hole but today i didn't.

I swing the door open and I didn't know what to do...