BT::Five

Okay, so I've gotten more requests to upload so here's chapter five! :D I checked; I have eleven chapters done so I'll just keep uploading those whenever, it's about 94 book pages total :)

This chapter is super long and has A LOT of info on most of the Elite's Gifts--I remember how long it took me to organize and catagorize it all (I had to have a friend's help lol)

Anyway, I have pics for all the Gifts I described so I guess I'll just put them up in order. I also added a pic for the last chapter of Juri xP

>>>>>>>>>> That is Fire ^.^

Big monsterous flying thanks to my new fans! I feel so special x3

Vote, comment, fan, add to library--all those Pop Rocks  (is that the name of that candy? idk i forgot xD )

---------------------------------

Five – Juri

Hot Ride

“Tell me! Please?” I pleaded. After ten minutes of Nate being ominous about what we were doing today, my curiosity got the better of me and I was practically on my knees begging.

Only ‘cause that jerk wouldn’t just tell me.

He chuckled and shook his head. “I already told you, you’ll see soon.”

I folded my arms across my chest and huffed. He smirked and finished his coffee before standing and heading for his room.

When he came back he was swinging keys around his finger. I looked over his body—he wore a black graphic tee under a black leather jacket, grey, acid-wash skinny jeans, and black boots. Apparently he had snake bites in today also and a razor-blade necklace.

His smirk grew. “Are you checking me out?”

I rolled my eyes. “You wish.” Actually he was really hot.

“Mhmm,” he said, amused. "Come on."

I slid off the barstool and followed him out of his apartment. We went down the back stairs and out into the alley that ran behind Cratik.

Instead of turning left towards the road, however, he went right and I realized there was a mini garage behind the building as well.

He didn't say a thing as he unlocked the door and slid it up. Inside there was a black, covered object. He pulled off the cover and I stood, staring in awe, at the sleek, black motorcycle.

"You have a motorcycle?" I asked even though the answer was pretty obvious.

He raised an eyebrow then glanced at the awesome bike like he thought I couldn't see it and was making sure it was really there. "Uh, yeah."

I jumped up and down and clapped excitedly. "This is awesome! What kind is it?"

"Kawasaki 2011 Ninja ZX-10R. Top of the line," he said as he picked up a helmet and pulled it over his head. It was a glossy black, full face helmet, the visor hiding his face and only showing my reflection as I stood in front of him.

He pulled a black cover off another helmet; this one was black with red blood splatter across it.

I laughed to myself and mused, "Heh, how fitting." He pulled the helmet over my head and he did the strap for me.

"Fit okay?" he asked, his voice slightly muffled by his helmet.

I nodded.

He swung his leg over his bike and stuck the key in, bringing the Ninja to life. It roared loudly and melodically. "Hop on," he said. I hesitated and he glanced at me. I could practically hear the smirk in his voice when he asked, "What, you afraid?"