BT::Nine

HI! Lol, well sorry I didn't upload the last two days, I've been using all my time writing and my bro came home yesterday and my aunt's going home today so my house is just a little bit crazy at the moment. Just be greatful it's no family reunion--GOD those things take FOREVER! lmao

This morning, I think my mom thought I was dead ^.^ It was pretty funny since I was only asleep but apparently she couldn't see me breathing and couldn't find my pulse, haha xDD --this happens a lot actually, so I'm wondering when I'll actually be dead... lol --

anyway, chapter nine! Juri's POV, just in case you couldnt figure that out xD >>>>>>>>>>pic to that side is the last Elemental; an Ice Elite! x3

VOTE< COMMENT< FAN< ADD TO LIBRARY!!!!!    ....whoops, those are supposed to be commas but i was holding Shift :D

So...  c:

--------------------------------------

Nine – Juri

To The Park!

I buried my head deeper into the soft fabric, but instead of the lightly smoky smell of the couch, a crisp yet musky smell met my nose.

I cracked my eyes open and realized I was not on the couch. I bolted up and looked around. How in hell did I get in Nate’s bed? The last thing I remember is playing Solitaire.

I really hope Nate didn't drug my food. That’d really suck, well, for him since I’d get him back by switching all his precious beer for tar. Just saying.

Sighing and rubbing my eyes I disentangled myself from Nate’s sheets and walked out of his room. When I opened my eyes again I found Nate in the kitchen.

His back was to me, it was also bare because he was only wearing low slung, black skinny jeans, the hem of his boxers peeking out. He was pale, lean but muscular. He was just hot.

“Ugh, mind put a shirt on?” I complained, even though I kind of did like the view. Just a bit. I rubbed my eyes again.

He turned and smirked, holding a mug of coffee in his hand. “Actually I do. This is my house I should be able to wear, or not wear, what I want.”

I rolled my eyes and sprawled onto the couch. “Why men always insist on being naked I will never understand.”

“You’re just jealous you can’t go around shirtless.”

I held up my pointer finger since I couldn’t see him over the back of the couch. “Actually I can.”

He came up to the couch, smirking. “Then do it, I won’t mind.”

“Like I’d let you see me shirtless. You must still be drunk.”

He snorted. “I had one beer. I wasn’t even close to drunk. Now move.” He shoved my feet off the end on the couch and took their spot with his fat ass.

I frowned and propped my feet on his lap.

“What do I look like, a footrest?” He pushed my feet away.

“Yup,” I said, popping the p and putting my feet in his lap again.

He glared at me and shoved my feet away again.

I sighed. “Fine, if don’t like my feet in your lap then how ‘bout your face?” I waved my foot around in face, smiling.

He grabbed my ankle, still glaring. “Unless you want to lose ‘em I suggest you keep them away from me.”