Chpt. 2. "Superman"

Rebecca's pov:

After i hurrily put my phone back in my bra. Max came back with a bag of potatoes and smacked me with it.

"OWWW!" I screamed loud so jessie could hear me. I wasnt thinking about him though. I was thinking about Austin. He's sweet, adorable, has the most beautiful smile as he smiles his eyes sparkle. I can feel my eyes tearing up. I wish he had feelings for me.

"SHUT UP!" Max said throwing an apple at my head. "YOU BROKE MY HEART YOU SLOWLY KILLED ME!" MAYBE I SHOULD DO THE SAME TO YOU!" Max said screaming in my ear, giving me a horrible headache.

Max hit me with with the bag of potatoes again and everything went black..

Jessie's pov:

I quickly ran to the park. As i walked up i seen Austin paseing. Out of now where i felt a pang in my heart. Like i should tell him. Be straight up. I made her kiss me. Ugh i feel horrible.

"Hey man we need to hurry!" He said running up to me, taking me out of all thoughts.

He shoved me towards max's house..

"Austin wait.."

"We have no time for waiting."

"Lets call the cops or something..."

"Fine call them in the way."

"Hey guys!" I heard a girls voice say. We both turned around and seen Amber running up to us.

"Where are you guys going in such a hurry?" She said in a high pitched voice kinda making me miss her. I miss the times we had. But i broke her heart she'd never take me back.

"Were in a hurry to help Becca shes missing and were going to maxes to question him." I heard Austin say in a worried but low voice.

"Ooooh. Can I help?" She said in a sweet innocent voice.

I couldn't help myself i just blurted it out "yes!" I said quickly.

They both gave me a weird look. I took Austin to the side.

"Look i need to tell you something.." I said in a sad low voice.

"Im sure its important but we have to find Becca. I have loose her." It looked like he started to tear up.

"Never mind ill tell u later." I said turning around to walk towards Amber. We all walk up to Maxes house, i go to knock but Austin just kicks the door in.

"Thats some superman shit right there." Amber said shocked.

"Thats the thing, i want to be her superman." Austin said proudly.

"Awwww." Amber said looking at me. "Only if you were like that for me." Amber looked sad. So being the nice guy I am walked up to her and gave her a hug.

Rebecca's pov:

I woke up in someones arms. I couldn't scream something was over my mouth. I had a pounding headache. I felt like i was on some kinda of drugs. I tried moving but my body hurt, i felt like i was tied down.

PANG! That sounded like the front door being knocked down. Whoever was in the bed with me jumped up and ran to the living room, leaving me alone.

Something hit my head and my eyes closed instantly..

Austin's pov:

I knocked down the front door. All that was going threw my mind was she better be ok, or someones getting hurt. Im hoping i was right where she was.

I heard something brake. I looked around then room, but nothing fell. Except the door of course.

"HELLO?!" I said in a harsh tone waiting for whatever was coming my way.

"Max we know your here.!" Jessie yelled.

We walk threw as if we were invited. SIKEE we let our selves in. He came around the corner all calm and collected. Once i seen him i just wanted to pounce on him.

"Where is she"!? All three of us said at the same time.

"Who!?" Max said sounding stupid. I can read right threw him, he has my baby. Well my baby who doesn't know shes my baby.

"Dont act stupid!" I said walking towards him pushing past him, he runs in the direction i was going. I sprinted as fast as i could. Good thing for these long legs.

He goes into a room and locks the door. "Really your gonna lock the door.? Your so fucking stupid. Ill give you 5 seconds to open this door or im kicking it in just like ur front door." I said in a harsh tone, I've never talked like this before.

"5..." I heard ruffling.

"4..." I heard him fall on the floor. I couldnt help but laugh at how stupid he is.

"3....."

"2....." You better hurry up. The i heard another crash.

".....1.." I screamed as I kicked the door in. He ran out holding her. Jessie came up and punched hi in the face dropping Rebecca on the floor.

He gets up and punches me. Screaming. "This is all you fault. I dropped her. I could have killed her. Then he punched me. I punched him back, i started wailing on him. If it wasn't for Jessie I probably would have killed him.

I ran over to Rebecca she was uncontious. I picked her up an ran. Ran as fast as I could. Faster then ive ever ran before. Which was a bad idea. But its all worth saving her over. The hospital is over 5 miles away... I ran the whole 5 miles carrying her. Till i got there.

We were sitting there for about 5 hours. I was sitting by her hospital bed holding her hand. When she finally woke up. She squeezed my hand looked at me

The first words that cane out of her mouth was... "Your my superman".

~~~~~~~~~~

You like it? I feel like i put too much drama in the beginning. But its ok. Comment. IDEAS!

Does Rebecca like Austin?