Chapter 17 "What Are you Doing here?"

~Austin~

Rebecca just got dot telling me she had a miscarriage. Maybe I wanted this baby.? I mean I love her, we made it together of course I wanted that baby. I sat in my roo with Dave. He was Playing NBA while I sat in my bed in total shock.

"Austin you know you can always make another baby." Dave said not taking his eyes off the tv.

"I know but that was our first baby.. I didnt know about it... What is my mom going to think.?" I mumbled on to Dave.

"What do you think there talking about down there.?" Dave asked pausing the game to look at me.

"I honestly dont know, do you think mom knows.?" I asked him getting alittle worried.

"Dout it, Becca was scared Michele didnt like her so she didnt tell her. She told me.. Im happy you guys come to me though. It makes me feel like a cool dude." Dave said being dead serious. I looked at his face and started cracking up.

"Your a cool dude alright." I laughed. Dave got up and tackled me,we were wrestling for alittle until he smooshed clark. I layed there on the floor, rolling in pain.

"My baby maker." I said in a low painful raspy voice.

"Oh man im so sorry, I didnt mean to so that." He said dead serious.

Thats when I just started cracking up. Dave gave me a confused look then went with it. He started fake laughing, which was hilarious.

"You wanna go to the gym.?" Dave asked me.

"Hell yea, gotta keep this body for my Becca." I said with a smile. I grabbed basketball shorts and changed into them, while dave went and changed into some himself.

"AHHH." Is all I heard then I ran down the stairs. I seen Becca and my mom standing there talking. Excitement all over Becca's face.

"WHAT HAPPEN.?" I asked standing on the stairs, taking another step down.

"Im going on tour with you.!" She said with a smile. You could tell she was attempting to jump up and down but she couldnt cause of her crutches. Shes just so cute.

"Seriously,?!" I said in excitement buy shocked.

"Yes.!" She said with a smile, she jumped into my arms almost knocking me over.

"Thanks mom." I mouthed to her.

"This is great" I said to Becca. We stood there hugging for a moment.

"Are you ready Austin.?" Dave said fro behind me.

"Yea." I said with a smile.

"Where are you guys going.?" Becca asked us with a questionable look on her face.

"Were going to the gym baby, be back in a few." I smiled then pecked her lips. I gave my mom a hug then walked towards the door.

"Be careful love you." My mom screamed after me.

"I love you to." I said shutting the door.

-At The Gym-

"AUSTIN" "AUSTIN" "AUSTIN". My fans chanted from outside the gym. I have no idea how im going to get out of this place. Dave and I have been here for 3 hours. 2 of them working out, the other hour trying to figure out how to get out of this place.

"Dave we have to be home in 20 mins, dinners about done." I said to Dave.

"Lets just make a run for it." He said "theres no other way we can get out of here." He said grabbing my arm, and pulling me towards the door.