Chapter 23 "The Crew"

IM SOOO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER! IVE BEEN BUSY. TODAYS MY FRIST DAY OF SCHOOL AN I WOKE UP EARLY ENOUGH TO PUBLISH.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Austin~

Todays Rebecca's 17th birthday. Were throwing her a surprise party. Jessie and Amber are coming out. Plus Alex, then the rest of the crew including Zach, Robert, Tyler and Sarah. She doesnt know them yet, but... She will.

"Austin where are we going.?" Rebecca asked me, grabbing my hand.

"Its your birthday and I wanna make it great so...were going to the mall and you can pick out what ever you want. Then were going to the beach for lunch. " I said leaving her with that. Ever since that thing happened with her dad shes been scared to go out, because shes scared hes going to stalk her. Not like he already hasn't. Im here to keep her safe.

We went shopping she picked out some bra's from victoria secret and a few pairs of shoes. It was 3 now so I took her to the beach. I had a blanket set out with steaks and potatos over the beach. If you didnt notice I love the beach.

"Aw Austin thank you." She said to me, taking a bite of her steak.

"No problem baby anything for you. When your done wanna go for a walk down the beach.?" I asked her taking a drink of my redbull.

"Ofcorse." She said with a smile. That made me smile. She finished eating then we went for a walk. I put my guitar down behind a tree so I could sing her a song that I wrote for her. I pulled it out and sat her down on the sand. I sat down next to her then I started to sing.

"Lets go back to the day, when I saw your face, for the very first time. Lets go back again, when I held your hand and stared into your eyes. I knew you were the one. With you my life had just begain. Baby you can count of me. Cause your heart..... Is in my hand.." I smiled while singing this to her. There was a sparkle in her eye that ive never seen before. I continued to the next verse.

"Lets go back in time, always, knew that youd be mine. Im never gonna find someone as beautiful as you girl. Got my hands right on your waist. See that smile, kiss you lips right on your face, I cant forget the way it shined." The she smiled. I finally finished the song then she tackled me into the sand. Straddling me she kissed me, a different kiss, I cant really explain the feeling. She let go and looked me in the eyes. There was lust, passion, and love.? She was just beautiful.

"I love you." She was before getting up off of me. I stood up with her as she started to walk down the beach again.

"I love you to." I said with a smile. I watched as she giggled and laughed at the little things I would say. My phone started ringing. I answered it, it was Jessie. "Where are you.?" He asked me.

"The beach." I told him. I looked at Rebecca as she played in the water. She drew a heart with our names in it.

"Be here in an hour, ill text you if any later." He said hanging up.

"Who was that.?" She asked me putting her hands on my chest.

"Rocco about the next concert." I said looking at her face. I put my hands on her hips then threw her over my shoulder, then ran for the car.

"Where are we going now.?" She asked me bouncing, cause I was running.

"Dairy Queen." I said with a laugh. She giggled as I set her in the passenger seat of the car.

"Austin... Thank you. For everything." She said to me with a smile. Hers eyes had a different sparkle to them. I drove to dairy Queen, and we got out of the car I walked over to her and kissed her.