Chapter 27 "Ill Never Let You Go"

~Austin~

We were now on the plane going to Chicago. I love Chicago, Ive been here a few times but Rebecca never had. Its absolutely gorgeous. I know Rebecca's going to love it. Im bringing her here cause I think this is one of the most romantic cities. I looked to my right to see the beautiful city, so I decided to wake her up so she didnt miss a thing.

"Hey baby, look outside." I said in a low voice shaking her slightly. Her eyes slowly opened, I seen 2 big blue bulbs looking straight at me. I moved my head so she had a clear view of the beautiful city.

"Oh my gosh! AUSTIN ITS BEAUTIFUL.! She said with a big smile on her face. She didnt know what I had planned for her but I know she'll love it. I secretly talked to my mom to arrange this, AND SHE WAS TOTALLY FOR IT!

She grabbed my hand and started to play with it, then she finally intertwined our figures. I was still looking out the window hoping everything plans out the way I hoped.

We finally landed, we grabbed our stuff and went to the hotel. We put our stuff down and got settled in. This is just our one night off kind of night since we just got here. Did I mention we were going to be here a week.?

"AUSTIN!" I heard her scream, right as I turned around I got tackled.

"What the hel-" I heard a thump when I realized I was on the floor with a human on me.

"AUSTIN I FUCKING LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!" Becca screamed. I wrapped my arms around her and picked her up so she was straddling me.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU TO BABY!" I screamed squeezing her close to my body. She kissed my lips a few times when I finally spoke up.

"Baby.. I dont want our relationship to be based on sex. I want you to realize that I truly do love you and Im not using you for it. Im not like that... You should know that." I said to her, she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I know Austin...I love you to and I feel the same way." she said kissing my lips. Ugh and she wonders why I cant not be around her. It kills me... shes perfect.

"Lets go for a walk." I said pointing her towards the door, she got up and followed me, I grabbed her hand.

"This city is absolutely beautiful." She said to me with a smile. She was looking everywhere, up at the top of the buildings. We walked to Navy Pier and started walking down the doc.

"LETS GO ON THE FARIS WHEEL.!" Rebecca said screaming into my ear.

"Ahah alright." I couldn't help but laugh at her excitement.

~Jessie~

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU JESSIE?! I CANT BELIEVE HER. WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD. MY BEST FRIENDS REALLY.?!" Amber screamed in my face. I was currently sitting on my bed while Amber stood infront of me screaming. Why did I have to open my mouth and tell her what Rebecca and I did.

"I don't know, look it didn't mean anything. Her and Austin got into a fight because he cheated on her so she came over. It wasn't our intention. I swear it wasn't...DONT HURT ME. " I said trying to calm her down, she yanked out her phone and called Becca. I heard every little thing she said to her... that wasn't cool. I have to call her. Me and Austin aren't really friends any more either. He's always hanging out with the crew.

"JESSIE WERE OVER I CANT KEEP DOING THIS SHIT. YOU ALWAYS FUCK ME OVER AND IT NOT OKAY." Amber screamed in my face then left. I decided I was going to call Becca... Just later.

~Rebecca~

After Austin and I went a had some fun on our walk we went back to our hotel. It was about 8 when my phone started to ring.