Chapter 43 "Here Goes Nothing"

~Austin~

"Waaaaah" I heard Brody start whining. I looked at the clock to see it only being 4 in the morning. I felt Becca start to get up I grabbed her and pulled her down.

"I got it baby, you need to rest." Getting up I went to change his diaper, I then picked him up and started to sing softly to him.

"Silent night, Holy night, All is calm, all this bright. Round yawn virgin mother and child, holy infant so tender and mild..." I sang to him, the room soon got silent only hearing my voice. I quickly set him back down in his bed, walking back into my room. I smiled as I seen Becca's chest quietly rising and falling.

"Goodnight beautiful" I whispered to her, I laid down and her arm flung over my body as she snuggled up to me.

---

"Austin look at you, your exhausted. You've been up and down all night. I can take care of him for now." Becca explained to me. I somehow have gained an position for Brody. He's like my little pal.

"But Jessie, Alex and Sarah are coming over. I want to be up and ready." I exclaimed, she looked at me popping her hands on her hips.

"Austin, Ill wake you up when they get here. Now go to sleep."She turned around walking out of the room. She was right, for the past 2 weeks, i've barely slept.

~Jessie~

I get to see my to best friends for the first time in months. The last time I seen them, Becca and Becky had that huge fight. I cant wait to see them. Austin told me all about Brody and how he looks exactly like Becca. 'Must be a cute kid' I smiled to myself.

"Can I please come with. I promise I wont fuck things up again." Becky exclaimed, I couldnt let her after everything that happened. "I wanna see the baby, they used to be my best friends to."

"Well things are different now. They have enough stress going on right now, they dont need you there adding onto it." I stood up walking up to her putting my hand on her cheek. "Im sorry but I should just go." I kissed her cheek walking out. They were here in Texas for the holidays, I wish things could go back to old times. When Becca was cool, and wasn't knocked up by my best friend. Where we would sneak around and have sex.

'Knock knock' I knocked on there front door seeing a strange car Ive never seen before in front of there house. "Hey" Becca answered smiling at me. She looked the same, but tired. She had dark circles under her eyes, but her body looked great under the tight black dress that hugged her body perfectly.

"Hey" I let out a sigh through my smile, I walked up to her hugging her. She moved so I could walk in and make myself at home like I used to.

"Austin just woke up, he's in the shower. Can I get you anything to drink?"

"A glass of water please" I smiled sitting on the couch. There was a beautiful blonde girl sitting next to a guy with dark brown flippy hair. She wore a Rosie red dress, tight on top and loose on the bottom.

"Thanks" I smiled, taking the glass from her.

"This is Sarah, and Alex" She explained pointing to each of them. They smiled at me, then waved. Seemed like pretty decent people.

"JESSIE!" I heard Austin scream from behind me. I jumped up from the couch and walked up to him hugging him.

"Wadd up bro? How you been?" I asked him. He also had bags under his eyes, I wonder where this exhausting baby is at anyways...?

"Im ahh.. hanging in there. Im worn out." He stated, I could tell by looking at him.

"Wheres the little man at?" I asked, looking to my right and left.

"He's with my mom. I told her that we were having company, We didnt want it to be unpleasant for you guys. Alls he really does is cry." Austin went on, I heard Becca making convo with the people behind us.

"I wanted to meet him.."

"You will, when he's less whiny." He chuckled, I couldnt help be laugh at his comment.

"Hey, Jessie how's Becky doing?" Becca asked me, I could tell she was curious but not tryin to show it. Kinda like a nice gesture.

"She's good, she wanted to come, but I told her it wasnt the best Idea."

"Yea, probably wasnt" She said shyly walking towards the couch. I couldnt help but stare... That ass. We sat around and talked about old times, and I listened to some of Alex and Sarah's stories. They were actually really interesting people.

--------

~Austin~

After everyone left, it was left to me and Becca. I still havent got my wish yet... its been 7 months. Im on the urge of exploding. We've non stop had Brody, up and down all night. We havent had any time to relax and enjoy ourselves.

"Hey baby, Come here." I called Becca over, she sat on my lap bringing her legs to my sides.

"Yes?" She asked, I leaned in kissing her lips with passion. My hands fell to her waist, tracing circles over them.

"Ive been dying to rip this dress off of you." I stated in a hoarse voice. I felt her shiver beneath my touch.

"Do it" She stated, taking me off guard. I quickly picked her up carrying her to the bed. I laid her down, Unzipping the dress and pulling it down her body. I ripped my shirt off, unbuckling my pants. I know, I seem thirsty as hell. Well I am. I started to unbuckle her bra when my mom walked in. Are you fucking kidding me?

"Austin I-" she stopped turning towards us, letting her jaw drop. "Uhm, right... well Im gonna go.." She said walking out. I faced Becca once more, letting out a sigh.

"Again really?" Becca said, running a hand through her hair. She quickly got up walking to the dresser and throwing pj's on.

"Baby, Im going to make it up to you.I promise. We will have time, for each other." I stated pointing between us. I through some sweats on laying down next to Becca.

"Its just aggravating. We have no privacy anymore, and we barley have any alone time." she explained, she sighed once more turning to me.

"We will, I promise. Austin Mahone never breaks a promise." I said dozing off. I felt bad, I really did. Knowing how desperate she was for my attention was eating me alive. I needed to think of something to do for her, with her. Alone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heey guys! Merry Christmas!

Please VOTE! and COMMET!

Let that be your present to me.

I know...its short. but I promised 3 new chapters this week for both of my stories.

Whats Austin planning on doing?

Is Becca going to leave again?

Why is Jessie suddenly back in the picture? What does he want?

What is gonna happen now that Michele just walked in on them?