Chapter 11 " Girls day"

~Rebecca~

Sore. Was how I woke up. Because of Austins anger he put it all into our love making. I looked at Austin who was peacefully sleeping. I kissed his cheek lightly then made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. I was washing my hair when I heard someone walk into the bathroom. Wtf

"Good morning baby." Austin said.

"Good morning." I seen the curtain open.

"Austin your moms here." I said watching him walk in the shower.

"No shes not. Shes at the grocery store." He said walking up to me his hot body getting wet with mine. He kissed my lips then made his way down my neck.

"Austin, in sore from last night." I said in alittle bit of a moan. Then he hit my soft spot and that set me off.

"Im sorry baby" he said in a sexy low tone voice. "Your just so beautiful he said into my ear feeling his warm breathe made me moan alittle. He started to nibble on my ear.

"I pushed him up again the wall of the shower then kissed his lips eagerly.

I kissed down his neck, down his abs till i got to his friend. I was now on my knees. I teased him then got to buisness. He picked me up and shoved me against the wall thrusted his hips into me. I hit my climax, and moaned. He thought he hurt me so he stopped. "Oh baby im sorry i didnt mean to hurt you" he said lookin me in the eyes.

"You didnt keep going." I said leaning my head back against the wall. He sucked on my neck, while continuing to trust into me. He hit his climax finally then he out me down. We washed each other, then got out of the shower.

"Austin im having a girl day with Amber." I said while putting my mascara on.

"Ok baby have fun. Ill hang out with Jessie, have alittle talk with him." He said walking behind me, hugging me from behind.

I got my keys and my purse kissed Austin the left. I drove to Ambers to pick her up. I parked my car in her drive way and texted her to come out. I couldnt stop thinking about Austin's an my moment last night and this morning. The pain between my legs will be there for a while.

"BECCA!" Amber screamed in my ear getting into the seat next to me.

"AMBER!" I screamed back. Pulling out of the drive way.

"Where are we going first.?" I asked

"Shopping or a new bikini!" Wow she was happy to spend time with me.

We got to the mall then went into Hollister. "So how was it.?" She asked me. Confusing me .

"How was what.?" I asked giving her a weird look.

"Austin, in bed. He just got back you guys had to do it. I mean come on you'v been together for 6 months!" She said excitedly.

"Ohh ahah yea hes great. Everything with him is perfect. Everytime im with him," i smiled at the thought of him.

"You guys are perfect for eachother." Amber said while picking out a bright pink bikini off of the rack. "How about this one.?" She asked me.

"I love it. How about this one.?" It was red, with teal hooks on it. It was a very tiny string bikini.

"Omg i love it. Austin with def love it.!" She said. "You need more bathing suits though. You only have 3. You have to have one for every day of the week. Duh." She said making me laugh. I grabbed 2 other ones.

We were at the food court when some guys walked up to us. "Hey beautiful" the dark haired one said to me. "Hey" i said.

"Me an my friend here are going to port-A tomorrow if you wanna join us." He winked at me. "Oh and by the way im Cody." He smiled at me.

"Im Rebecca. Can we bring some friends.?" I asked him. Im gonna bring Austin to make them back off.

"Sure can. Heres my number." Then he left. Uhm okay.? "What just happened.?" I asked Amber.

"He wants the v. But the b's already taken. Were going to port-A tomorrow with them totally cute boys and out cute boys. Ahhh I see what you did there." She said winking at me.

"Ahah your so slow." We finished eating then went to get our nails down. I drove Amber home, it was already 11:30 then I went back to Austins.

I walk in the door to Austin rushing up to me worried. "I though something happened to you its almost midnight." He said kissing me.

"Nope im fine. Were going to port-A tomorrow to hang out with some friends we met at the mall thought." I smiled.

"Okay baby." He said before picking me up and carrying me to his room. He put me on his bed an started tickling me. "Au..austi..austin stop.! I cant breathe.!" I said trying to catch my breathe.

"Austin lets do a surprise ustream.!" I said making him stop tickling me. "I love how you try staying connected with my fans." He said before pecking me then walking to his computer.

He logged onto twitter and tweeted "u-stream in 5 minutes be there.;p" then got logged on.

"Im telling then this was my idea." I giggled sticking my tongue out at him.

"Stop teasing me." Before turning on his camera.

I sat next to him on his piano chair as he started the u-stream. "Hey guys!" Austin said into the camera. Reading the comments were interseting. "Hey" was all I said.

Alot of the comment where "why the surprise u-stream." Obveously theres going to be the haters of Austin and me being together, but theres also the supporters.

"I told him to do a u-stream. I love watching him communicate with you guys." I said with a smile. They wanted him to dance.

"I dont feel like dancing sorry guys." He said.

I winked at the camera then did puppy dog eyes at Austin. "Will you please dance for us babe." Then i made my voice raspy. "Get your lazy ass up. Before pushing him off his chair." I laughed. I read the comments apartently the mahomies where laughing to.

There was tons if comments on how they like me and stuff and how were cute. He danced and he sung for them. It was 1 now, so Austin ended the u-stream.

Amber texted me telling me to go to the park, so I walked to the park. We stayed there and talked for a while. She told me her and Jessie got back together last night. Which was really cool. We ended up going back to her house I just stayed there.

I woke up around 6 and remembered we were going to port-A. I picked up my pillow and smacked Amber with it waking her up. "Wake up we have to pack for port-A." I ran to Austins house and jumped on him waking him up.

"BABE WAKE UP WERE GOING TO PORT-A" then I kissed him. He seemed like he was in a bad mood so I kissed him alittle more then got up and started throwing my clothes and my bikini's in my suit case. I felt someone come up behind me and pull me close to them. "Good morning babe." I said before going to take a shower and get ready.

--------

WHATS GONNA HAPPEN AT PORT-A?

Do you think Jessies only dating Amber to make Becca jelly?