Chapter 26 "Fight for you"

~Rebecca~

I didnt have time to get into my car so I just ran. I ran where ever my feet took me. I realized where I ran to when I ended up at the front door. Austins house.! I ran up there screaming Austins name for help. I heard tires squealing and a door fly open from behind me.

"AUSTIN HELP!" I screamed.

"AUSTIN! PLEASE! HELP ME!" I screamed louder. I heard foot steps from behind me, coming at me fast.

"AUSTIN! PLEASE HELP! AUSTIN!" I screamed louder. The door finally opened. I seen Austin standing there he looked like he was crying. He seen me, then he looked at me dad who had just grabbed my arms and pulled me back I was fighting him. "AUSTIN HELP!" I screamed.

"YOU WHORE HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU.!" My monster of a dad screamed at me. He dragged me to his car. I was out of breathe from running for over and hour. I looked up to see Austin coming after me. I hit the floor then everything went black.

~Austin~

I was laying in my bed crying, thinking about Becca. When I heard screaming from outside. "AUSTIN! HELP! AUSTIN HELP ME PLEASE!" It was Rebecca. I jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs. I opened the door. I seen her crying screaming my name and her dad dragging her back to his car.

I ran over there and punched him. He dropped Becca and she fell to the floor. I continued to beat the shit out of him until he voluntarily left. I picked Rebecca up, she was beautiful she looked pale. She was sweating and her heart was beating fast. I ran inside, and woke her up. I got water as she chugged it she asked for another one. She did the same thing.

~Rebecca~

"I ran all the way from my house... He was there. Austin I thought that was it for me. I...i made a mistake.." I looked down at my wrist as my eyes started to water. I looked up at him, he looked me in the eyes. It was dark in his kitchen, but I could see them shining from the moon light. They were watery. I gave him the signal to look down at my wrist. He did. Then I felt his tears fall on it, making it burn.

"I...I missed you baby... Please dont ever leave me again." he looked up at me, then back down and kissed my wrist.

"I... I wont Austin." I said as I winced in pain. He looked up at me, then kissed the tears off of my face. Until he

Got to my lips. Then he kissed them.

"I promise." I said pulling back at looking outside.

"I..i had a dream. About my mom telling me how we were ment to be. We were perfect together. Telling me not to let you go. That made me realize you are the man of my dreams. Your my Prince Charming... Were ment to be." I said to him looking deep into his eyes they lightened and he gave me a smile.

"I know I am. And your my beautiful Cinderella." He said kissing my lips then making his way to my neck.

"Au...Austin your moms home.." I said out of breath.

"No shes not shes in Miami. She left around 6 last night." He said lowly.

He continued to kiss my neck and sucking on it making me moan, and probably giving me hickies. Everywhere. He threw my shirt off and rubbed my stomach. While kissing down it. This was all in the front room. He yanked my clothes off as did I with his. He lifted me up and shove himself into me eagerly. Making me scream loudly. It quickly shifted into a moan. We stayed on the couch for about 5 minutes then he lifted me and set me on the counter, pounding into me, making love, shoving me how much he actually loves me. Me moved me up against the fridge kissing my lips, biting them. Making me scream his name. The he carried me outside. On the trampoline, pounding into me, I tried to hold the moans in because we were outside. But he whispered to me "let the out baby" then a screamed hard he took clark out for a moment fooling me, he pulled me close to him taking me off the trampoline. We got into the pool, he quickly shoved clark into me. HARD. Him moaning and me moaning. We probably sounded like a pack of wolves. He pushed me up against the siding of the pool, I leaned back pulling him closer to me my legs moving him fast and faster in and out of me. It felt good, it felt.. Right. We were perfect for eachother. He lifted me up out if the pool and we went back inside. We went into his room, he pushed me up against the wall and kissed my neck. Biting it. I got off of him and pushed him down on the bed. I got ontop of him and started riding him. I slowly slowed down, screaming as a puddle came out of me all over Austin. He screamed as his juices came into me. It mad me moan more cause of the warmth. We were both sweating an breathing hard. I licked his abs up, when I got to his mouth I kissed him then layed my head on his chest. Then fell asleep happily. We just showed each other how much we love each other. I gave it my all he gave me his all. Thats all that mattered at this moment.

"I love you so much baby girl." He said into my ear rubbing my bare back.

"I love you to Austi-pooh" i said with a smile.

"Haha Austi-Pooh?" He laughed.

"Yea" i said with a smile. It was now daylight. I couldnt sleep now. So I got up and took a shower. I rethought last night out. His eyes got dark full of list. It was completely and utterly sexy.

I got out of the shower and got dressed into A white pear of short shorts, with a pink floral strapless top. I put on pink sandals then, straightened my hair and did my makeup. I put on 4 different shades of brown, with mascara and eye liner. I walked out of the bathroom to see Austin already dressed. He wore dark blue faded skinny jeans, with a red shirt with black and white logo on it.

"DAYUM baby you look sexy." Austin said coming up to me and kissing my lips. He slide his hand to my ass.

"You dont look to shabby yourself." I said with a smile.

"Ready to go to to Chicago?" He asked me.

"Yes I am." I went and packed my clothes then brought them out to the car. Austin did the same.

We went to the airport and got on the plane. I put my headphones in as did Austin. We both fell asleep there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE! COMMENT! IS IT GOOD.?

MAKE UP SEX! MAKE UP SEX BANG! BANG!

WHATS GOING ON IN CHICAGO.?

WHY ARE THEY GOING THERE.?

WAS BECCAS DAD STALKING HER.?

Its short I know but its cause of tue sex scene.