Chapter 13 "Port-A part 2"

~Austin~

When we got to the beach house, it was huge. I couldnt find Becca so I went and found us a room on our own floor. Just so we could have our privacy, ya kno... Just in case.

When we were at the beach, Becca was drinking ALOT. She asked me if I wanted to go swimming so obviously im gonna say yes. She jumped up into me and wrapped her legs around my waist. I knew she was drunk.

"Babe, you wanna try something new.?" She asked in a cute and seductive voice.

"Sure baby what is it.?" I asked

"Wanna go skinny dipping.?" With that she pulled off her top. Oh my gosh, what is this girl doing.? I dont need all them boys over there starring at her already seeing her boobs. THOSE ARE MY BOOBS.!

"No, put your clothes back on.?" I said picking up her top.

"Please babe..." She said in a seuctive voice, with w puppy dog face.

"Nope."

"Fine" then she walked away. I went back to the fire and joined into the convo. Im hoping she went back to the room.

"So Austin wanna go swimming.?" I heard some girl say as she put her arm around my neck. Wtf.? Who does she think she is.?

"No im good." I stated as I got up and walked towards the house.

She was chasing after me. Ugh. "Come on." She said rubbing her hands down my chest.

I looked over to see Amber starring at me. "No." Was all I said before walking away.

I went inside laid down next to my beautiful girlfriend, then went to sleep.

~ The Next Morning~

I felt someone kissing my neck, I open my eyes but go into a squint because of the sun glaring threw the window. I know these kissed from anywhere. "Good Morning beautiful."

"Good Morning cutie." She said against my neck.

"Having fun there.?" Usually Im the one all horny.

"Yea actually I am" She moved her hand to clark and started rubbing him. Ohh Clark why do you have to be so easy to please.?

"Ahah alrighy." Then she started kissing my neck. After she took my boxers off and was about to put Clark in heaven, the door bursts open.

"He...WOAH.! BYE. SOR... I.. UHHH..MMM... RIGHT... BYE." That chick from last night just disturbed us. What the hell. I think her names Tiffany.

Becca just sat on me doing nothing so I took control. She got me where she wants me and doesnt finish what she started so I will for her.

I took a shower, then went upstairs. I got pulled over to the side by Amber.. Great.

"Whats going on between you and Tiffany,?" She asked point her finger in my face.

"Its rude to point, and nothing is happening. She came on me last night and I walked away." I said moving her hand away from my face.

"It looked like you wanted her.. I believe you thought. Only cause your Austin, the sweetest guy on this planet."she said giving me a hug.

"Also your bestfriend." I stated hugging her back. We both let go, I seen Rebecca at the door way teary eyed.... Wait why was she teary eyed.?

"Hey Becca baby." I said walking up to her wrapping my arms around her waist. "Hi... What happened last night after I went to bed.?"