Chapter 16 "Be Alright"

~Austin~

Rebecca's been out for 2 weeks. In out I mean hasnt woken up. I was dragged out of the hospital by Rocco and Dave. Legit... Dragged. So im in Japan now. I hate this. Im not putting effort into anything, im a bumb, I dont feel like doing anything, I dont even get dressed in the morning. I just throw on some sweats. I need to get back before she wakes up.

"Austin, the concerts in 30 minute's put some clothes on." Rocco screamed at me. What the hell, I dont like this at all. This whole tour was to make me loose feelings, but instead, there getting stronger, and im getting more depressed cause in not with her. She needs me the most right now. No body's there except Amber.

Amber was nice enough to fly out to stay with her while im forced to be in fucking Japan. The second she wakes up im gone. Im not telling anyone im just going to leave.

"Austin im going to have to force you to put clothes on. 15 minutes till the concert hurry up." Dave said. He picked out some clothes for me then threw them at me.

"Dude she wouldnt want you to be all bumbed like this. She would want you to continue being the happy little Austin you are." Dave said, but he doesnt even know her.

"Ugh, Ill put a smile on just for this stupid show that I really dont want to be at." I said standing up.

"Thats my boy, now hurry." Dave said pointing at my clothes.

-Concert-

"Hey guys, Im going to dedicate this song to my beautiful girlfriend who still hasnt woken up yet. It's Be Alright" I grabbing my guitar.

"Across the ocean, across the sea, starting to forget the way you look at me oh. Over the moutian's across the sky, I need to see your face I need to look in your eyes." The crowed awd.

"Threw the storms and threw the clouds, bumps in the road and upside down's, I know its hard babe to sleep at night, dont you worry, cause everythings gonna be alright." I ended the song shortly after that. I felt a tear run down my face.

The monitor changed up above me to Amber, she was skyping me right now.? What the hell. "AUSTIN SHES UP.!" "Are you serious.?!" I fell to my knees, then brought my hands to my face.

The whole crowd got quiet then they started chanting her name. Ha Rocco, my fans dont like her huh.?

"Well, let me see her.!" Amber point the camera at Rebecca, the first thing she asked for was me. That killed me.

"REBECCA.!" I screamed so she could hear me.

"AUSTIN.! Where are you..?" She asked confused at why I was in a camera instead of with her.

"Im in the middle if a concert in Japan. Ill explain later. Say hi to my Mahomies." I said

"Hey guys." She said adding alittle smile. The crowd went nuts.

"Skype me later Baby. Love you." I said.

"Im watching the concert numb nuts." She said making me chuckle.

"Alright, you just missed the song I dedicated to you." I said turning towards the crowd to sing another song.

"Sing it again." She said

"Do you guys mind.?" I asked the crowd.

"SIN IT AGAIN! SING IT AGAIN!" They chanted. So I got my guitar back out and sang it again. I honestly just wanted to go back to Miami now. I finished the concert then went back to the hotel. Then I was out.

~Dave~

While Austin was pouting his girlfriend Rebecca woke up. I stole his phone when he was in the shower, and called her friend Amber.