Chapter 18 "Holding It In"

~Rebecca~

"He's in a coma." Amber told me, I froze in place.

"Oh my god." Was all I could say.

"They said he most likely wont wake up." She said I could hear the stuffiness in her voice, like shes been crying. Like shes gonna cry more.

"Were going to the out there tomorrow morning, I promise. Ill be there for you." I said trying to make her feel a little better.

"I know, just hurry and get here. But BE CAREFUL." She said making the be careful as a shout. I understand she couldnt use anyone else getting hrt that she cared about. I mean, if Austin was in the hospital on the urge of dying I would want Amber there for me. I dont even want to think about something happening to Austin.

"Alright Ill talk to you later bye." I said hanging up. I looked around the room, wanting nothing more then Austin by my side. I cant even think of the pain Ambers going threw. Austin understands, cause of me.

"AUSTIN!" I scream waiting for Austin to walk into the room.

"YEA BABE.?" He screamed from downstairs.

"COME HERE." Was all I said before I heard his foot steps coming up the stairs.

"Baby whats wrong.?" Austin asked me sitting down next to me, putting his hand in mine.

I looked into his eyes, I seen worry, confused, questionable, and like every time I look into his eyes love and lust,

"Jessie's in a coma.." I said looking down at my hands.

"A..are you serious.?" He asked me his eyes starting to get a little glossy.

"Yea...they said he probably wont wake up." I said scooting closer to him.

"I...c..cant believe this." He said a tear sliding down his cheek. I quickly kissed it off.

"Austin, were going through this together. You, Amber, and me. Im going to be here for you every step of the way, like you were for me. Your still going to be here for me, and I'm still going to be here for you. And WE have to be there for Amber." Now a tears streaming down my face. I moved Austin's face so he was now facing me. I kissed him. Not aggressive, love, or passionate kiss, but a reassuring kiss, letting him know everything's gonna be alright.

I finally got him to lay down. He pulled me as close as I could get to him, his arm wrapped around my waist i held his hand. I felt him warm breath on my neck letting me know hes finally asleep.

- The Next Morning-

"Austin." I whispered shaking him.

"Austin babe wake up." I shook him again. I kissed his lips then his eyes fluttered open.

"Good Morning Beautiful." He said in his extremely sexy morning voice.

"Good Morning Handsome, we have a flight in 2 hours." I said kissing his lips then pulling away. I turned towards the door, to go take a shower.

"No baby come back." I heard from behind me.

"Yes...?" I walked back over to the bed.

"You forgot something." He said pulling close.

"Yea. And whats that.?" I asked getting close to his face.

"I love you" then he kissed me alittle bit longer.

"Ahah Austin I have to go shower." I said in between kisses.

"Ugh fine." He said in a pout I got up from the bed.