CATHY.

Sitting in the corner of the coffee shop a thought hasn't even gone through my mind and I get delivered with my sandwich and the best hot french vanilla in town. Sometimes I just wonder how imagination-less I am. Coming here twice a day, taking the same seat and giving me support, it always remains empty because of stories that someone had a sudden heart attack or some shit sitting at the place. I wonder what these people would be doing coming here every day but it doesn't matter. I do it and no one gives a damn.

I lean on my chair thinking of the same thing. Watching that man run through the trail every day. He never wanders around while doing his activity, strong, focused even in running. Making decisions would really be his one of the strengths. You can always tell so much about a person just by looking at their perspective of actions. I walk back to the main street to catch a taxi. Grabbing one here is difficult. Generally I would grab a transit but there is something everywhere to disturb my spirit and here, it is construction. Usually I would ditch library on Wednesday's to go to the St.Catherines to watch the high school team practice football. I don't know why I love it but it's become a habit to come here but I go to library to grab a nice book because I'm out of them.

    By the time I get home Nathan has a trauma going on with his loud music. He is one person keeping me happy all the time,although he is just a college student paying me rent to occupy one of the two bedrooms.I just go to his room,
'What do you want have for dinner today?'
'Can you order pizza?', he screams through bursting my ears.
'Anything for you prince.'
I say and order pizza for both of us. I sit there in front of the big glass window putting my headphones on. Watching the view outside. An apartment really close to a college is sometimes a headache and sometimes a pleasure peeking into some dorms and remembering staying in one of them and peeking into this flat where I'm sitting right here right now. Back in 2006 I was a person much cheerfulness.Making yourself to know here is a part you definitely want to skip. Many horrible things happened when I was living in one of the rooms there. Mysteries that never got solved and stories that never finished. Some of them were terrible and yes I was involved. Now I hope to go back and change everything.Never played a major part but still got in trouble. I'm happy for Nathan at least, a good kid, till now I think so. I go to my room to grab my documents for the case of victim Graham Michaels who died by a gunshot last week. Poorboy was just as the age of Nathan. Pity isn't an option for a detective and
"Ding!". Here comes the dinner. Nathan and I sit together to dine every single day. That's one thing I have asked him to follow. After dinner we just part ways and go into our rooms. I switch onto the TV and put on news. Sometimes its fun to live a different life six hours and living the other part the other six hours. I definitely wouldn't object to live like this but something always bothers on the back of my mind, being a detective is not easy, you work with police, you deal with criminals.You conduct and guide police into the direction they should go to. Everyday lying in the bed I wonder. What if I don't arrive home tomorrow?