NATHAN.

'Yeah.' I say smiling awkwardly.

Something is definitely wrong with this girl. How is she even talking? Not that because she is a girl and she should be more emotional but this situation doesn't promote this kind of behaviour. Not at all. She is looking at me with a furrowed brow but a smile. I just realize thats because I'm staring at her weirdly.

'Yeah, yeah. I'm Nathan. Sorry for that stare. I was just zoned out.'

'No problem I get it.' She says crashing her elbow into mine. Ohk.

'Can I ask you something? Its bugging me a lot.' I ask cringing to myself.

'Sure, ask me anything.' She says flashing a smile again.

'How or why are you behaving like this?' I ask squinting me eyes.

'Umm, I don't get you.' She seems uncomfortably angry. She's balling her fists now.

'I mean, you seem so happy! How?' I say staring at her hands.

'I'm emotionally unstable and sometimes also deprived. It was diagnosed when I was sixteen. Since then, as you know. Reid mood swings, unusual behaviour, chaotic relationships and stuff.' By stuff I hope she doesn't mean any harm.

'Oh I'm sorry for just asking like that. I honestly didn't know.' I say trying to apologize. Don't wanna get blamed by a sociopath, do you?

'Oh you don't need to be sorry for whats not your fault.' True.

I stare out of the window, trying to find a spiritual escape. Even if I find one, I'm just not going to be teleported. Not again. I'm starting to think and remember of my old life again. Noo. This is not going to be going great with these evil people see me cry. Aah. My life was one of the most peaceful lives a person could have lived. I'm now stuck into these crappy people and as I'm thinking and an ugly profession. Now I guess I know how much you miss education when something like this happen and even friends. Do I just live with this now? Is there not going to be any future for me? Just doing some illegal shit huh. Like, literally it must feel better being immortal than not having a life when you're actually living.

I see at my right and I see orange, blue and lilac clouds. On my left, Riley is now snoring. Even with mood swings, she was still happy. I wish if actually acting like you were happy would literally make you happy.

What would Cathy be doing right now?