CATHY.

Thoughts I sleep in with leave my mind and good morning to me. These two hours are something peaceful I get every day as Nathan leaves early and I'm all by myself. I brush and bathe and tie my robe and head to the kitchen to make some delicious waffles. I complete eating them and get dressed, gather all my files and leave. I first take a transit to the coffee shop and after grabbing my coffee I take another bus to the department. I walk in with greeting everyone and everyone doing the same. As I make myself comfortable I already get surprised with Ron in my office.
'Always a pleasure to have you, what can I do for you?' I ask as I always do.

'I just had an update with the murder case; there is a family member of the victim who would like to talk to you.'

'Sure, call them in.' Ron left and a tall man with a folder entered. I directed him to the chair in front of me. Always keeping it professional I asked,

'What do you want to tell me?'

'I'm Graham's uncle and I just arrived from Europe yesterday as I came to know about this sudden incident.' He took a pause and removed a package from his folder.

'I came and found this in one of his drawers,' he handed me it and opened and found out to bottles of high dosed medicines.

'Whoever told you that this were his mom's is lying because' I checked the package again and found three photos of Graham, the victim, with some other man with a bag and money,

'I know what the matter is now, just leave the package here. I thank you for coming forward and telling the truth.'

'Anything for justice.' He said and left to his routine.

I wonder how people take such dangers and come forward to help though they have nothing to do anything with it. As I open the bottle....