CATHY.

I wake up and all the flashes of bright orange come back flying to my mind. I remember that freak handing me the stupid package. I hope everyone else is ok. I see around me and I can see Ron sleeping on the chair with his mouth open. There is a tray with fruits and some water. I take the glass and drink some water but let the fruits be, I'm not given instructions about food yet. I lay back staring that package beside me in the evidence bag. I wonder, fake photos, fake bottles looking like real, fake personality; it's definitely someone really professional and has been planning this for a while. The point to note is that, is this new case using fake connection to Graham's case or something connecting the two parts? I can't stop thinking about it. Who else is injured? Was the attack to drag some kind of attention? Where is Nathan?

These all thoughts worry me like hell has lured me into it. The thought of Nathan worries me the most and above all this there are these burning wounds all over my body. Sleeping with these thoughts is not what seems possible at the moment. I get up slowly, dragging my stand with me and go to the small shelf with novels stacked in it. I grab "Five people you meet in Heaven". I read and what seems till now is ravishing. I sleep with thoughts of the fake man sleeping on the beach.

9:30AM.

I wake with a heavy head because of all the medicine dosage. As I open my eyes I can see Ron and Stacy talking with each other. He enters the room with a bunch of files in his hand. He keeps them on the couch and comes towards me. As I see my hand, they have removed my IV. Now I'm free to move anywhere. I get up and sit on the bed and he on the couch giving me some space. From his face I sense that something is not right. I don't like but I have to flood him with questions. 'Hey.' I say starting a conversation.

'Hey Cathy. How are you feeling?'

'Much better.' I say coughing a little.

'So as you have guessed, I definitely have a lot of questions. Firstly, how many days have I been laying here in this room?'

'It's been three days.' He says and my mouth falls open hearing those four words. Remain calm.

'Ok. Is anyone else injured except for me?'

'No, it was a really small blast with just capturing your cabin and a little of Stacy's but gladly she wasn't present there.'

The thought of Stacy remaining safe gives my heart a little relief. I'm missing something, something really important and seeing Ron's face isn't helping much. How can I forget Nathan?

'Is Nathan safe?' I ask panting.

'About that Cathy, I have a bad news.'

4:00PM.

We have searched every street, every apartment, every house, every restaurant and anything possible. Trying to convince the head to pay attention to Nathan more was a fail. Of course they would pay more attention to murder case from which a kind of witness had blast me. We keep searching and searching. I would do anything to fight for him. I was the one to tell his parents that I would keep him safe and not let him get involved in any of the matters of my work. I feel that I'm the one responsible for this. I mean this just doesn't seem right! Why would someone come to check or rob my house, why would some break the things and open cupboards in my house? I don't have a rough past; I have never had enemies in the past except for the criminals I deal with, why would someone do this? Why would someone make me or Nathan a target?