NATHAN.

'You are divided into four teams. Two of the teams will be shipped to Los Angeles, California and the other two Lima, Ohio. Both of the teams will be having something to do, of course. That's we have collected you.'

We are all taken away the same moment, mentally and physically. It's like we are being dragged.

I know what is happening now. Dealing. This cartel couldn't find people who want give up their lives for money and drugs. They picked random people up. I'm one of them. I have to contact Cathy one way or the other.

We are at a fully furnished apartment. White everywhere.

"Claps"

Our masks are removed.

'So, take the bags, it has necessary toiletries, clothes and other shit.' He lights a joint.

'This box has four bathrooms, two each and get freshened up in 15 minutes. We have a flight to catch.' The thought of travelling in a flight makes me cringe and even more than travelling, the guy.

As I look around I see the people in my so called team. Both girls. And guys.

I go and make my way to one of the bathrooms. Looking at the people around. Mud on the face. Piercings. Tattoos. Muscle. Goths. All weak, tired but grown up. I have with me Adam in the one person line to get ourselves tidied up. He seems like me but who knows.

'Hey, I'm Nathan.'

'Adam.'

He looked in the mirror. His eyes red as blood. A wash of water and back to normal.

'How did you end up here?' He asked.

'Someone took me from my home. Where you from?'

'I'm from Calgary, what about you?'

'Hamilton, Ontario.'

'Yaya, Canadians.'