NATHAN.

I wake up looking around me. It's all pitch black. I can't see anything. I have a heavy brain and it feels like feels like I have been drugged. I have my hands tied to a pole and my mouth is taped. I try to panic but I can't. I can't think except for where I am and how did I get there. Last thing I remember is falling in my bedroom because of the two burglars. I am dizzy and I just want to run. It feels like my energy hasn't been used in days and I have been sitting here for hours. I can hear footsteps from behind me. I feel a pinch in my arm and now my eyes are falling again. I don't want to sleep or faint again, I'm tired of doing that.

'Please.'

I speak in my mind but can't force the words out of my mouth. I want to believe that I would be seeing unicorn dreams but I have to face the reality in this matter I have to try and keep myself woken. I try my best to shake myself up and fight against the drug but I just can't.

After 4 hours.

Waking up this every 5 to 6 hours is not what I've ever done. It always seems that for once I'm dreaming and suddenly without any warning or alarm. I check around me, try to remove the rope by pulling by the rope and I notice a wrapped package with a open bottle of water and luckily the tape from my mouth is removed but I don't think that my screaming is going to make a difference. I just drag the package towards me with my leg and open it with my mouth. It's a half sandwich. Enough for someone who hasn't eaten for a day. It feels like heaven in my stomach and feels better now. I still don't have any idea of how am I going to drink water. I just lay there but no one comes to drug me again. I'm thinking just about spending days at college and Cathy and I feel big, burning tears rolling down my eyes and cleaning the dirt from my cheeks.