CATHY.

Again a morning, six days since the blast and five days since Nathan is missing. My mind says that work, work and find out who it is and why but my heart tells me be a little selfish and sit peacefully, drinking coffee at the shop. I guess I'll go with my heart this time. I peep my head out of the blanket and the sunlight coming through the blanket blinds me and I finally lose my lethargicness and get up from the couch. I first go to the bathroom and get myself freshened up and change my clothes. I wait for a bus and realize that it's a high time to buy a car now, for how many days will I travel in a bus like this?

I get dropped off at the coffee shop. I go to take my usual seat but it's already taken and that's a surprise. There is a man sitting with sunglasses and in a suit reading his newspaper and sipping his coffee. Seems new here. I take another seat which makes me feel kind of uncomfortable but that doesn't matter. I order my usual French vanilla with a bagel. I wait for my meal by checking my phone when I notice a man on the other side of the road looking at me and a bus passes by and he's gone and then I just glance at the man sitting in my usual seat and he's gone.

I'm going crazy.

I'm connecting things without any connections and being suspicious without any reason. This is not who I am. I get delivered with my food and drink and I wish that it makes me feel better.

By the time I reach office everyone's there and as I walk to my office their eyes follow me. Like I'm a criminal.. But now, I don't care. I walk into my office and I can see Marshal and Ron sitting there.

'Why are you here?' I ask.

'We were worried for you. You have not been picking up our phones all night and when we came here, you were not there and above that your house is a crime scene, so we didn't know where you went.' Ron say's with a furrowed brow.

'Well you don't need to worry about me because I'm quite an independent woman.'

'That doesn't mean that we don't have to worry about you. Someone intentionally almost assassinated you and you think that we are not worried.'

'Well right now I'm a person who is absolutely alone and at the moment you can also call me depressed and not mentally stable. You mustn't have experienced something like this but now I officially have.'