CATHY.

As we go in I realise that I'm sweating. He is the only person I can trust right now but after what happened I don't know who to trust. I sit on my chair and he sits on one of the visiting chairs.

'So, what's going on?'

'You already know about Nathan missing and all the details that the department found out but I have something more.' I take out Nathan's phone from one of the drawers, open the video and show him everything. How those two men kept crashing and opening everything for something they wanted.

'Ohk, so this is incredible proof against whoever these two are.' He say with a smile.

'But we still don't know who these two are.'

'True that.'

'And another thing I wanted to tell you but I'm not sure.'

'Don't be scared, you can tell me anything.' He assures.

'I'm getting phone calls from like a day or two,'

'Yeah I know, you asked me for those records.' He interrupts.

'Yeah but you don't know who they're from. The first phone call I got from the men who kidnapped Nathan but they didn't say anything clearly and the second phone call I got from an anonymous person who is giving me some hints. You know like those informant's who were hired by policemen to find out information. But this is just a random person calling me and giving me knowledge about the case.'

'Wait, let's put the situation in a different way, we accept the fact the some random person is giving you facts. But what is he getting from all of this?'

'That's what I don't get.'

The Following Day.

Last night Marshal dropped me off at Stacy's late night after we finished discussing every single thing possible happening in this matter. I feel a certain kind of relief. The nights where I would be stranded in my own office wondering what I did to bring paradoxical trouble in my life are gone. I'm believing that Nathan will be with me soon now.

Me and Stacy eat pancakes and leave for work.

It's after long I've wore some make up to make myself look a little more presentable than I'm usually these days.

'So how have you been? I didn't get a chance to talk to you for a while.'

'I'm better than I was at the start of all this.' That's true though.

'You know Cathy, sometimes I really think that you are really a strong woman.'

'Oh , I appreciate that.'

'But for your betterment I have a suggestion.'

'Sure. I would love to have an opinion from someone who has worked with me for 6 years now.'

'Don't get me wrong but you should try therapy. It will get everything out of your mind. I hope I haven't suggested anything wrong.'

'You know what? I actually like your opinion.' Just the thought of telling everything to a stranger makes me feel a teeny bit of frightened. 'Do you have someone in mind?'

'Oh yes. I have a friend who is a good friend of an experienced therapist. I will call her today to get the contact details and other information.'

'That would be very nice of you to do that for me.'

That was the end of this conversation with Stacy.

She drops me off and goes somewhere, I kinda mind to ask.

As we walk inside the noise of people talking with each other and making calls makes me dizzy. I run into my office, and put on the news.