NATHAN.

I run to hospital as I get to know what had happened to Cathy after finishing all my classes. I always know that I'm not safe and safe living with her but this has happened for the first time in my living with her. It has been three years and we have developed an attachment, like cousins. My all friends find it weird that I always take some time out and spend it with Cath. I ask on the front desk about the room. I can see through the blinds Cathy sleeping. I just saw and went home.

I called Jason and Molly to keep me some company while I was alone and we were working on our play on Hamlet by Shakespeare.

It is almost 11pm and now I'm all alone and I'm sure that we obviously have mastery in learning the script. I sit down on the table starving and my stomach flipping by the lack of food. Wondering what to eat. I find a small packet of packaged noodles and put them in a pan and keep them boiling. I go to bathroom to get myself refreshed till then.

As I step out of the shower I hear the sound of something dropping downstairs. I just put my pair of pants and run. As I put my step onto the first stair I realise that there are two men wearing masks searching the living room for something and they have guns. I put the video recording on my phone on to record the situation for proof. Done. I make my way back to my bedroom in pin drop silence, put my headphones on full volume and hide under my desk quietly to avoid all the attention.

It's been an hour and I have heard several sounds since my phone died. One of them tried to open Cathy's room but not mine. They must have thought that it was a balcony. I'm panting with sweat all over my body I can hear them come towards my room. I step slowly towards the door so that I can hear them talking.

'Should we open it?'

The lock turns but they can't open it.

'Smart, the room is locked. Sure something valuable.'

This time it's a different voice. Suddenly a gunshot and I can see the knob fallen on floor and the door flies open. I run to grab something to hit with but instead I fall on floor, having no idea. Just a blur background and a man saying,

'No need to worry kid!' A wicked laugh and its gone.