CATHY.

I was almost jolting and not walking back and forth as their faces remained staring at me. I looked towards the ground and sat on the couch. After taking an angry but worried look on me, Ron stomped out of the room and Marshall stood there waiting for me to speak up.

'What are you waiting for?' I ask him.

'For some words to come out of your mouth. Cathy, I know you. You wouldn't leave something just like that. I don't think' he stops. 'I don't believe that you would sit all day in the office viewing and visiting other investigations while Nathan is missing and you were caught in a blast. What I'm saying is that Ron respects rules, but if you want any help, then I'm always there. I thought you should know that so I waited for Ron to go out.'

I stand up and go to him.

'Thank you. Thank you so much. I don't want to talk much about this right now. Meet me in my after office hours.'

'Ok.'

He walks out as I gain some confidence within. I clean up the mess made in my room from last night and gather up all of the evidence and documents from Graham's case and start working in a manner that I'm happy in.

I have completed all my work pending and unfortunately I have no appointments with anyone today. I'm bored and idol. I grab Nathan's phone and check it again. Again and again. I so much think that I'm missing to check something. Nathan was never a person of clicking photos or taking videos. Videos. How could I?

I open his videos and check everyone of them. Everything is about his school project, football games and stuff like that. There is one last of it left but I don't think that it's going to make some sense related to the case either. I still open and watch it.

I put the phone back on the desk. I can't believe what I saw.

Nathan
is
real.

He recorded what he saw. He gathered proof. He gathered evidence to show me and the department of what happened. That means that those two men weren't in the house to steal something. They were checking all the cupboards and drawers for something important. They didn't find that something so they kidnapped Nathan for leverage or for the basis of collateral damage. I can't just let this happen to him without any interference from his side.

The rest of the day goes by fast and I still don't get over the astonishment I faced today. He is so decisive in whatever he does. As the clock starts to get near six I start packing everything up and putting all the documents into their respective drawers. By doing that I realise that actually today I have a sparkle of happiness after what happened. I grab my bag and go out of the cabin and crash with Marshal.

'Oh, I'm so sorry.' He says. And we both start to pick my things up from the ground.

'By the way, where are you going?' He asks.

'Oh I'm staying at Stacy's till the crime scene investigation.'

'Of course you forgot.'

'Forgot what?'

'You asked me to meet you after hours... remember?'

'Oh yeah. How can I forget! Come on in.'