Chapter 22

***
Read at your own risk, very sexual, do not read if you're going to be offended
***

After spending countless hours just crying into each others arms and having a real heart to heart conversation, Simon was finally able to put his endless apologies to a rest. For the last hour or so, the laughter that echoed throughout the entire room was almost deafening. After having the most amazing makeup sex ever, Cheryl and Simon rested in each others arms and enjoyed a crate of strawberries with a bottle of whipped cream, reveling in the fact that there was no more awkward tension between them.

"So I take it I'm forgiven?" Simon asked with a silly grin.

Cheryl gave him a quick smile but said nothing. Instead of expressing any words, she brushed her index finger along the cream of his strawberry and sucked it off her finger seductively, leaving nothing to imagination. Simon held back a groan as a string of naughty images sprung inside of his head, all of which triggered an agonizing stinging sensation to run up and down along the length of his cock. In an instant, Simon bent down to capture her lips in a passionate and fiery kiss, leaving them both gasping for air when they separated.

"Well for one thing, I'm glad we're starting fresh again." Simon managed breathlessly.

Cheryl revealed an outward smirk and arched an eyebrow. "For starting fresh you're moving pretty fast Mr. Cowell." She teased.

"I'm sorry Ms. Tweedy, but how could I resist?" He replied with a crooked smile, causing a warm heat to rush to her cheeks.

While gazing affectionately into her ready brown eyes, Simon caressed her bruised cheek with one hand and smoothed her rumpled hair with the other, just taking the time to admire her divine and natural beauty. Even with red puffy eyes and no trace of makeup, she still managed to look like an absolute goddess.

"I missed you." He spoke earnestly, interlocking his fingers with hers. His words felt a bit silly since they hadn't even been apart for that long, but one day without her felt like an eternity and he never wanted to part with her again.

"I missed you too." Cheryl replied tenderly. "I'm glad you came back."

They stared deeply into each others eyes with their hands firmly clasped together, just mirroring each others smile and drowning in the moment. When an intense wave of emotion washed over her, Cheryl moved closer to him and wrapped her arms around his frame, snuggling into his warmth. Being the mischievous girl that she was, she pressed her naked body against his and shifted her weight in steady motions for the sake of rubbing her soft skin against his own. As their friction surmounted, Simon groaned in pleasure and pulled her closer, feeling her smooth skin and womanly curves hit him in all the right spots. Clinging hungrily to her heat, he ran his fingers along every arch of her body before resting his hand firmly on her toned bottom, massaging it gently with fervor.

"By the way, if you thought that was fast, you're in for quite a surprise." Simon insinuated with a wink.

Cheryl released a fervent giggle. "Is that so?"

"You'll find out soon enough." He revealed while trailing a finger down the arch of her back, teasing her beyond belief.

With a seductive twinkle in her eyes, Cheryl leaned forward and pressed her warm lips against his, allowing her tongue to glide smoothly along his bottom lip. Even with such a light kiss, Simon felt himself becoming unbelievably aroused, sensing a desperate outcry from his humming member below. Without a doubt, Cheryl had the Midas touch when it came to seduction, and he was more than happy to be on the receiving end.

Cheryl pulled away from his lips and trailed kissed along the contour of his face, nipping at his soft skin. "It takes a lot to wear me out." She purred into his ear.