Chapter 14

Niall's POV

"Nick p-please stop!" I sob out.

"Why Niall. We're just having fun aren't we?" Nick furrows his eyebrows pushing me up against the wall harshly.

"No!" I whimper. His lip twist into a wicked smile and starts caressing my cheek before he slaps it hard. Definitely not the hardest hit he has given me but pretty hard. Trying to defend myself I knee him in the balls. He lets out a painful groan crouching down in pain. I take that as an opportunity and run up the stairs of his house and hide in the closet if one of the guest rooms.

"You are going to really fucking regret doing that Niall James!" His voice boom through the entire home. I shake in fear as I hear doors open and slam shut. I think he gave up looking when all the slams finally subsided. I was about to sneak out the closet when I hear the bedroom door slowly open.

"I know your in here Ni. If you come out now I'll go easy on you."

I almost scuff. Haven't I heard that line a million times before. I keep quite and pray he doesn't find me.

"Alright. Fine. Be the stubborn little bitch you are." He shouts.

I hear him go into the bathroom and open up the shower curtain. He let's out a frustrated groan slamming the bathroom door shut. I watch through the closet crack as he checks under the bed. He slams his fist on the floor and gets up and looks right at the closet. He walks quickly to it and swings the door open. "Found you." He smirks before roughly grabbing my shoulder, pulling my out of the closet and slamming me against the closest wall