Chapter 8

Harry's POV

Fuck.

FUck,FUCk,FUCK! What the hell is wrong with me? I didn't cheat on Niall not even close. I would never think about doing that to him. I was just mad. Mad that he put himself at risk. Mad that he is shutting me out. Mad that he lied to me about his knee. Doesn't he know that I can see straight through all of his lies. Everything I said was a lie. Except that I cared about him because I do. So much. I'm worried about him. I call Niall about ten times and they all lead to his voice mail. I throw my phone on the couch and a few minutes later it rings. Hoping it's Niall I run over to it. Unfortunately it's Louis. I sigh and pick it up.

"Harry! Where are you? Paul said you took Niall home because he got really sick. Is he okay" He rambles.

"I'm about to go to your house." I mumble.

"Is he okay? Are you okay? Harry what happened?"

"I got mad at Niall for not being more careful about his health because he hadn't eaten anything before getting drunk. So after he got sick I took him home and tried to make him eat something but he got mad at me and I got mad and I told him that I cheated on him with you for two years and he ran off and I don't know where he is Louis. He won't answer my calls. That's not like him. I'm scared" I say the last part quietly.

"Harry, I can't believe you right now!" he yells at me not making me feel any better. If anything he is making me feel worse.

"Thanks Lou." I chuckle bitterly.

"Hey look I'm sorry ok. Hurry over. He'll turn up in two hours tops."

"K" I say and hang up the phone. I look for my keys remembering I left my car here. Once I find them I head straight to Louis' house.

When I walk in I was immediately greeted with a hug from Louis. He rubs my back soothingly then leads me to the bedroom. We lay down on his bed and cuddle.

"I am mad at you but your hurting so we can talk about this another time. Do you have any idea where he would of run off to?" I just shake my head not trusting my voice. "He'll be back ok. Then you can explain what you said and why ok. Lets just go to bed. We can call him in the morning."

"Thank you Louis. For everything" I say kissing his lips lightly and wrap my arms around his smaller frame.

"Anything for you Haz." He says snuggling into me. I lay there for a few minutes thinking over everything that has happened to me these past two weeks before I forced myself into sleep.

~.~

"Harry! Louis! Get your asses up and lets go! We don't have much time!" Liam yelling at us is the first thing I hear when I wake up. I look over at the clock to see that it's 1:08 am.

"What the actual fuck are you doing here yelling at us at One o'clock in the damn morning!" I ask him. I look over at Louis to see him stretching and rubbing his eyes. I them look at Liam and take in his apperence. He looks awful. His hair a mess, his eyes red and puffy, and his cheeks blotchy and tear stained. "Mate, what's going on" I ask.

"I-It's N-Niall"