Chapter 12

Niall's POV

You've got to be fucking kidding me right now. The stupid doctor is about to blow my cover and everything is going to go into a big ball of mess. I look at the doctor as if he's gone crazy then look at Harry only to see him looking back at me with curiosity. I then look back at the doctor hoping he gets the message that Harry doesn't know anything. Doctor Collins looks between both me and Harry before settling his eyes on me nodding hesitantly. He looks back at his clipboard then sighs.

"My apologies. You see here I have two patients with the first name Niall. Only your last name is Horan and his last name is Horn." Me and Harry both sigh in relief. I mouth thank you to him which he replies with a slight nod. "Harry would you mind taking this down to level 7 and filling out his pain medication prescription. I have a few more things to go through with Niall and then I'll be on my way out."

Harry nods taking the prescription and heading out the room.

"Niall, have you told anybody about you cutting yourself."

"More or less. I mean people know. Just not Harry. Harry can't know." I sigh looking around the white room.

"I am going to prescribe you with anti-depressants. Do you have anybody I can talk to to let them know what's going on?" he asks writing something down on his clipboard.

"Liam Payne and Zayn Malik. They should be here later. Those are the only people who know please keep it that way." I beg resting my head back on the pillow behind me. I all of a sudden got extremely sleepy.

"Don't worry I will. Get some rest Niall. I'll be back to check on you around noon. I'm going to keep you overnight for a few  more days and run a few test just to make sure everything is working properly. Any questions?" he ask me.

"No. Thank you for everything." I say lolling my head in his direction. He chuckles shaking his head lightly.

"No problem Niall. Get some rest." he say walking out just as Harry walks in.

"What did I miss?" he asks softly sitting down next to me. I reach for his hand and he smiles before placing a kiss to it. He settles our intertwined hands next me my side.

"Just that they're gonna keep me for a few more days to run tests on me to make sure everything is working ok." I yawn. Starting to close me eyes.

"Get some sleep baby. Just promise that you'll wake up again" he pleads. I smile softly before giving his hand a reassuring squeeze.

"I promise Harry." I say. He rubs my knuckles and rakes his fingers through my hair lulling me deeper into sleep. Right before I become fully unconscious Harry leans in pressing a kiss to my lips.

"I love you." he whispers.

I can feel a blush creep on my cheeks, but before I can say him I love him back sleep takes over.

~.~

I hope you all like this chapter

niall gets to go home soon YAY

ask me questions 

give me suggestions

tell me about your day

I would love to talk to all of you 

the people I have talked to are all so sweet 

I love you guys so much

thank you for reading it really does mean a lot