Chapter 21

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING IT GOES INTO DESCRIPTIVE DETAIL READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Niall's POV

"N-Nick what are you doing here? How did you find me?" I ask my breathing increases as he crouches down to my level.

"A little birdie named Louis told me where you were. He wants us to get back together. He wants you out the picture, Ni. I heard you've been a very bad boy. Didn't I tell you not to tell anyone what happened between us!" He shakes his head in disappointment. "But that's okay. We can have fun now just like the good old days. Don't you miss those days, Ni?"

I shake my head and try to back away from him, but he grabs onto the wheels and pulls us closer together. "The things I want to do to you." He mumbles and starts sucking on my neck. I try to push him off but he's too strong. He grabs my hand that isn't in the cast and put it on his dick. "You feel that? That's what you do to me. Don't you miss me?" I whimper still struggling to get out of his grip.

He picks me up roughly causing me to scream in pain when he throws me over his shoulder putting pressure on my ribs. "Be quite your fine." He grumbles. "I guess the bedrooms are upstairs, right?" He starts walking up the stairs and opens the first door on the left only to find it's just a closet where you keep towels.

"Ni Ni, tell me where your room is and maybe I'll prep you before we start having fun." I choke out a sob and point to my room. He swiftly walks through the door throwing me on the bed causing me to groan in pain. 

He climbs on top of me straddling my hips and yanks off the sweatshirt I had on and places his hand on the bruise that's just above my ribs where I fractured them. "Tell me Niall. How did you get this? How did you get in a wheelchair?" He presses down on the bruise causing me to yelp in pain.

"I-in a car accident." I whimper. He lifts his hand off my bruise and moves it toward my crouch. 

"What a shame. I remember when I used to do this to you. You liked that didn't you? I know you missed me." He smirks rubbing me through the joggers that I was wearing.

"Please Nick. Get off of me. I won't tell anybody. I swear." I beg sobbing.

"You see, that's what you said last time, and you know what you did! You told people! After I told you not too! Your a liar!" He yells grabbing my jaw tightly. 

"I'm sorry." I whimper.

"You should be." He mumbles before crawling off of me. He grabs the bottom of my pants and yanks them down harshly. "I always loved your legs. Almost as much as I love your ass." He removes his shirt before running his hands up my leg. He grabs the waistband of my boxers and I start thrashing around trying to fight back the best that I can. 

He picks up the gun and pushes it against my temple harshly. "Don't make me use this Niall James. Stay the fuck still. Understand?"  I nod my head quickly and he throws the gun on the edge of the bed. He grabs my boxers again and pulls them off.

"Wow. Your still just as pathetic when you left." He chuckles poking his finger in one of the newest ones making my cry out in pain as it start to bleed again. "I was hoping you would be more worthy of me when I came back, but I'm sadly mistaken." He mumbles frowning when he sees I'm still not hard yet.

"Baby, why aren't you hard?" He asks leaning his face closer and licking the tip. I let multiple sobs escape my lips as he continues to put me in his mouth. He comes off with a pop and a frown on his face when he sees I haven't gotten any harder. "You used to be so much fun. What happened?" He sighs before sticking three fingers in my mouth.

I bite them and in return he picks up the gun and hit me in the head with it making a cut. Blood slides out of it down my eyes and the room starts to spin. I groan lolling my head to the side. "Next time it'll be a bullet. Suck them." He grits out forcefully shoving them back into my mouth. I cry as I get his fingers as wet as possible. He pulls them out and flips me over on my stomach making my ribs ache with every breath I take.

He shoves all three of them into me and I scream out in pain and discomfort. "Fuck, Niall. You're so fucking tight for me." I groan in pain as he continues to prep me. "You ready, baby?" He ask pulling out his fingers. I shake my head furiously and bury it into the pillow. He roughly thrusts into me as cries and scream violently escape my body, being muffled by the pillow.

"Fuck. Your tighter than I remember." He moans. continuing to violate me. My cries and pleas gradually lighten up until I lay there broken and emotionless as he continues to do this for five hours straight, only pausing 5 times for 15 minutes because he came. He gave me hickeys all over my neck, back and chest. Too many to count. He finally pulls away from me and stands up sticking his fingers back inside of me to get his cum out. He sticks his fingers back in my mouth. "Swallow it. It taste so good doesn't it baby. You've been such a good boy today." He praises me as I swallow it gagging slightly. 

He continues to to feed me his cum until it's mostly gone. He looks at the alarm clock that says reads  6:03 and starts to get dressed. "That was great, love. I hope to do that again real soon." He says putting on his shoes. "Until next time, baby boy." He smirks walking down the stair and out the door. Once I hear it close the tears start to reappear until I'm sobbing so hard I can't see straight.

I feel dirty, used and disgusting.I feel betrayed. I thought Louis was my best mate but then he does this. I'm feeling all of these different emotions I can't even begin to describe how I feel at this very moment. It's all to much. Everything is to much to handle. What if he does come back. What if he brings a friend?

This is all to much. I can't do this anymore. I can't live this life anymore. I'm so sick and tired of being in pain. I rub my eyes to try and see more clear but it doesn't help. I try to sit up but it hurt to much so I get on the floor and drag myself to the bathroom. 

I grab my blade and immediately dig it deep into my thigh and swipe it across. Blood rushes out of the fresh wound, but that doesn't worry me at all. The more blood the better. I continue to harshly dig the blade each cut getting less deep the weaker I get because of the amount of blood I'm losing.

"Niall! Where are you?" Harry yells but that doesn't stop me. I'm so tired of living a life full of pain. 

"Niall! What the fuck are you doing?" Harry crouches down and snatches the blade from my hand making me whimper.  He takes his shirt off and pulls his phone out of his back pocket starting to dial 911.

"Harry stop."  I whisper. He sits behind me before picking me up and setting me in his lap.

"Yes, I need an ambulance. I just found my boyfriend cutting himself. Please hurry. There's so much blood. Oh my god. Please hurry." He tells the operator my address before dropping the phone and tying his shirt just above my cuts to help stop the bleeding. 

"Harry please stop. I can't do this anymore. Just let me die. Please." I beg, sobbing in his arms, resting my head on his chest feeling weak.

"Niall stop that. I can't lose you again.  Please baby, Please." He sniffles pulling the shirt tighter.

"I'm sorry, Hazzy." I mumble lolling my head to the side.

"Niall? Please Niall!" I hear Harry yell and the sirens approach before I black out.

~_~

please dont hate me because i love you all 

youll get an update soon