Chapter 3

*Present Day*

Niall's Pov

I wake up to an excruciating pain in my thigh and all the memories I wish I could forget. I look at my thigh to see the once white towel drenched in blood. I untie the towel and look at the fresh cuts that have stopped bleeding by now but dried blood is caked on and around them. I decide to take a bath to get all the blood off. I stand up with a little difficulty because I still feel weak but I manage to get up ok. When I start to put pressure on my cut leg I groan because of the pain and fall to the ground. I end up just scooting on my bum to the bathtub. I gently slide my boxers off and climb into the tub turning the water as high as it can go. It burns my skin but I don't mind it. When the tub is full I turn the water off and clean myself. After that I just sit in the tub until the water is ice cold just replaying the events that happened today.

I drain the tub and eventually get enough strength to stand up and limp over to the dresser and pull on some underwear and grey sweatpants. I then look at the clock and it reads 4:31 pm. I limp over to my bed and crawl under the covers. I grab the pillow that harry slept on last night and pull it into my arm cuddling it. It still smells just like him. Cologne with a hint of peppermint. I bring the pillow up to my face and start crying into it until I fall asleep.

September 1st the worst day of my life.

Harry's Pov

It's been seven hours since I broke up with Niall and I feel like absolute Sh*t. I mean not only did I break up with him It was also our three year anniversary. I've been in my house on the roof ever since I got here. I get up by going out the window of my room and climb the tree next to the window. I am playing with the bracelet that he gave me a while back thinking about the sob that he let slip out of his mouth. He sounded so broken and alone and I caused that. The noise will haunt my dreams forever.

I really wish I didn't have to put niall through heartbreak. Don't get me wrong I still love Niall dearly but not enough to get heartbroken. Like I told Niall I think it was just time for us to move on. I've lost interest in him and honestly now that I'm broken up with him I realize that I like somebody else. I've had this feeling for a year now but I was being loyal to Niall but now that I don't have to be loyal anymore I can finally say that I like Louis Tomlinson...

A lot.