Thress- "I'm going to die..."

This is set in the modern era, in an AU where all the tLC characters go to high school/ college together. Enjoy!

~•~•~•~

She walked in, books neatly stacked in her arms. Unceremoniously dropping them all on the desk, Cress sunk into the chair, eyes drooping. She really understood why some of her older friends told her to skip 7 a.m classes– if only she had bought some of that cheap coffee the other day!

The room slowly began to fill up with more groaning students, nearly all with a cup of coffee in hand. Cress looked on jealously, really wishing she had a nice mug of her own.
Opening her textbook, she flicked through the pages, hoping it would keep her awake. Cress's tired eyes just wouldn't focus on the minutely small writing and she ended up with her head on the desk.

The door flew open with a bang. Presuming it was the teacher, Cress's head shot up like a bolt. It was a new boy. He had short blond hair and eyes bluer than the sky on a sunny day.
Looking around, she saw that all the other seats had been taken and the only one left was next to her. Cress didn't want to embarrass herself this morning. Pulling over the books that had slid onto the other desk, Cress sat with bated breath. She was always shy, especially around new people.

"Too... Freaking... Early!" He moaned, nearly pulling the chair over and collapsing in it.
"I'm Thorne. I'm also tired. Nice to make your acquaintance." Reaching into his bag, he pulled out a flask labelled 'Starbucks Coffee' and a large can of Monster energy drink. Popping it open, he poured it into his coffee and wrinkled his nose. Taking a large gulp, he looked at Cress and said sadly:

"I'm going to die."