I HAVE BEEN... tagged

I have been tagged by the amazing ohsnapitzcloe (thanks hun xx)! Okay, so... thirteen facts about me.

1) I have played (or will play– I have a soccer tournament today!) basketball and volleyball in city–wide tournaments. And swimming.

2) I love track and field and accidentally ran 1km when I was supposed to be doing the 800m!

3) I very lopsided bangs (or fringe) because I cut it myself.

4) I LOVE BLACK OLIVES

5) I like to think I know all the lyrics to P!ATD's album A Fever You Can't Sweat Out and Pretty. Odd. I just mumble the fast bits and yell the parts I know.

6) My best friend (irl), Sammy, is super crazy and I love her to bits! Every time she comes round we go to a restaurant called El Toro and wear matching clothes. My mother banned is from wearing wigs and wall hangings :(

7) I have the top of my ear, the cartilage, pierced with a little steel and diamond ball.

8) According to Sandi, my eyes are purple but to every one else they are yellow-green.

9) I love dancing!

10) Shin guards are horrible and itch to high heaven.

11) I have been locked out of my apartment two times in the past two weeks –.–

12) I am mildly (okay a lot) addicted to Tumblr.

13) I am 13!

Now the questions ohsnapitzcloe wants me to answer...

1) Micky... Pooh? Probably Micky Mouse.

2) Tomato juice!

3) Um... text people, go on Tumblr and take pretty pictures.

4) Ahhhhh I don't know!! Maybe Boot Camp...?

5) What's a footie? I grew out of all my onesies...

I tag: CrazyBlueSmurf idcitsbecca Purplepanda22et wearemadlunars AaBbWriters ilovewolflet101 LectoraFever BookwormSammyHills