Cheerleaders

Third Person POV 

As (BFF1), (BFF2), Gon, and Killua were walking to where they usually meet their junior friends (F/n), Kurapika, and Neon. They all had a small conversation. "Do you think Kurapika and Neon are feeling better today?" Asked Gon. 

"Most likely." Killua answered. 

"I hope so, because I need to ask Neon something." Said (BFF1). 

"Ask her what?" Asked (BFF2) confused. 

"You mean you don't remember what happened last week?!" 

Flashback 

The seven students were walking their way to lunch, when one of them stopped in front of a poster. The one that stopped was the blue haired Neon. "Ms. Neon, what is it?" Asked her blonde bodyguard. 

"Cheerleader tryouts!!!" Neon screamed as loud as she could. 

"Cheerleader... tryouts?" Killua said with a face that was a mixture of confusion and a dead pan expression. 

"(F/n), we should tryout for the cheerleader squad!" 

"W-Wait, you want me t-to tryout!?" Said (F/n) completely shocked at what was being asked of her. 

"Yeah, we all should. You, me, (BFF1), and (BFF2)." 

"That sounds like fun!" Said (BFF2). 

"Woo, wait for a minutes before you speak, (BFF2). First we gonna see if (F/n) really wants to do it. Well, (F/n)... Do you? I understand if you don't want to. Don't hold back, tell us." Said (BFF1). 

"Well, uh... Yeah, l-let's do it." Said (F/n). 

"Yay!!! We're gonna be cheerleaders!" Neon yelled. 

"(F/n), are you sure? You don't have to do this just because Neon wants you to." Said Kurapika. 

"I want to do this. This is one of the things I want to do with all my friends." Said (F/n). 

End of Flashback 

"I still hadn't heard what we're dancing, or where we're practicing." Said (BFF1). 

"Practicing? You hadn't made the team yet. So why would you need to practice?" Asked Killua. 

"We have to practice! We don't want to look sloppy and out of tone when we go to tryouts right?"  Said (BFF2). 

"Out of tone? I thought you were dancing, not singing." Said Gon confused as always. 

"That's not what I mean, Gon. It's just an expression." 

"Oh!" 

"Hey look, there are the others." Said Killua as he saw Kurapika, Neon, and (F/n). 

"Hey Neon, I need to ask you about cheerleader tryouts." Said (BFF1). 

"Oh! Sorry, it took me awhile to choose the choreography." Said Neon. 

"Alright, Neon! You can't just waste time like that. Tryouts are just around the corner. So we have to practice as much as we can. So, where are we gonna practice?" 

"Uhm.... I was thinking we can do it at my place. There is a room covered in soft mats." 

"Okay, your place after school and weekends." 

"Perfect!" 

Second Person POV

You are all now at Neon's, practicing for the cheerleader tryouts. "Uh... Neon?" Asked (BFF2).

"Yeah, what is it?" Neon answered. 

"Who are those two next to Kurapika?" (BFF2) said as she pointed at Melody and Basho. 

"Oh! That's Basho and Melody. They're my other two bodyguards." 

"And why are they here?" 

"We're here to make sure Ms. Neon doesn't hurt herself." Basho answered (BFF2)'s question. 

"That really won't be necessary. After all, (F/n) is here." Said Neon. 

"(F/n), will you make sure Ms. Neon doesn't get hurt?" 

"Yes, of course I will." You answer.

"Alright, then we leave it up to you." Then Basho, Melody and Kurapika left the room. 

"You know, I first thought the reason why Kurapika was here was only because he wanted to watch (F/n) practice in a cheerleader uniform." Said (BFF1). All of your friends laugh as you blush a bright red. "Alright, that's enough joking for now. Let's get started." 

*********

It was the day of tryouts. The squad was allowing people to tryout in groups, since many people wanted to tryout with their friends. "It's finally here." Said Neon. 

"I'm getting a little nervous." Said (BFF2). 

"Yeah, me too. I hope we can all get in, right (F/n)? (F/n)?" Your friends look at you to see that you were completely silent. 

"Relax, (F/n). We're right here with you, and we won't ever leave." 

"Thanks you guys, I really needed that." You said. 

"Group eight, you're up." Said the coach. 

"It's our turn. Let's go!" Said Neon. You all get up and go into the practice gym, there was the coach and cheer captain. 

"You have five minutes to show us what you got. And because you're trying out as a group. If we don't like you all, then none of you will get in. Got that?" 

"Yes mama!" You all say. Once the music started playing, you all danced what you were practicing. (In the video) 

"Okay. Thank you, we'll post who will be on the team tomorrow. You may go now. 

*********

As soon as you and your friends got to school, you all ran to where the cheer team list would be posted. "Geez, they're running like a bunch of crazies." Said Killua, trying to keep up. 

"Well they really want to be on that team." Said Gon, also keeping up. 

"But I don't see why they have to run." Said Kurapika, behind everyone else. You all stop running when you reached the list. 

"I... can't l-look." You said. 

"Yeah, me either." Said Neon. 

"You ran all this way and you're not even gonna look!" Said Kurapika, out of breath. 

"Just look already!" Killua yelled, also out of breath. 

"Be patient! You know it's rude to rush a lady." Said (BFF1). After she said that, Gon, Killua, and Kurapika fell to the ground from exhaustion. 

You were able to pull together all your courage and look at the list. "We're in... WE'RE IN!" You yelled. 

"We are?" Asked (BFF2). 

"Yes!" Neon yelled as well. 

"We did it!" Said (BFF1) as she jumped into the air. 'I can't believe it. We really made it in.'