Science Fair

The science fair is today; you and Kurapika were assigned to be partners. Normally, you didn't like working with others and your would try your hardest to convince the teacher to let you work alone. And when all your attempts fail, you would tell your partner that you would do all the work. All this because of your shyness, and you didn't want anyone holding you back. But when you were paired up with Kurapika, you were ecstatic. You were comfortable around Kurapika so you didn't worry about going sheepish. You knew Kurapika is smart, so you know he would do his part and do a great job at it too. 

You both decided that the project would be about the efforts of music on plants.  Kurapika worked with the plant listening to classical music, and you worked with the plant listening to rock. When the experiment was done, Kurapika looked over the data and made charts as you put everything together on the poster board.

"This is going to be a great science fair!" Neon yelled as she threw her hands in the air. 👐 "So what's your project?" 

"H-How music efforts pl-plants." You said hesitantly. You were still quite shy around Neon. Her energetic behavior kinda made you a bit nervous.

"Really? Cool! My's on crystal growth." She said as she pointed at her display.

"Sorry that you had to do your project by yourself." Said Kurapika as he set up your display with an apologetic expression.

"Oh it okay. I'm actually happy that I did it on my own. I really hope Daddy will like it and be proud of me."

"Daddy?" You asked confused.

"Yep, my Daddy is coming to the science fair! Isn't that great?"

"That's great Ms. Neon." Said Kurapika.

"I know, I can't wait!"

"Hey (f/n), are you okay?" He asked as he looked at you. You were completely frozen, stiff as a broad. Sure you were nervous because of all the people. But hearing that one of those people will be someone like Light Nostrade, terrified you into a coma like state.

Kurapika's POV 

(f/n) just stood there with an expression that was a mix of shock and fear. No matter how much I tried she wouldn't respond, like she's turned to stone. (Like Princess Jellyfish.) 

"Is she okay?" Neon asked confused.

"To be honest, I don't know." I answer her. There was an awkward silence. 

"Well okay then... I'm gonna go back to my booth. Hope you can snap the statue out of it before the judges come by. Bye." She walked back to her booth.

"Bye."

Unfortunately, to me it didn't seem like (f/n) would be coming back to reality anytime soon. That when I heard a voice I wasn't expecting to hear. "Hey, it's Kurapika. Kurapika!" I turn around to see that the voice was Gon. He was waving at me as he ran towards me with Killua. They were both wearing (s/n) Middle School uniforms.

"Gon, Killua? What are you doing here?"

"This science fair is for sixth - twelfth grades." Killua point out.

"It's so cool to see you here!" Gon said excited. 

"And your roommate is here too. What's her name again?" Killua asked. 😕

"(f/n)." I answered. 

"Well it's good to see you again (f/n)." Said Gon as he went up to her. "Uh... Hello? Yo (f/n) can you hear me?" Gon waved his hand in front of her face. When that didn't work, Gon shake (f/n) hard. That finally beat her to earth.