Captain America Civil War Trailer~!!!

OH MY GOSH...YASSSSSS~!!!!!!!!
*Extreme Fanboying Reaction* THE MOMENT, WE MARVEL FANS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR...THE 1ST TRAILER OF UPCOMING CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR~!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT PREMIERED TODAY~!!! WATCH THIS RIGHT NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T YET, YOU CAN THANK ME LATER~!

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE CIVIL WAR COMICS, YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT'S THE INCREDIBLE HYPE ABOUT AND I EXTREMELY SUGGEST YOU TO LOOK INTO IT BUT BE WARNED OF POSSIBLE SPOILERS~! If you have any questions about it, you can just ask this guy~!

WHO ELSE IS EXCITED?! I REALLY LOVE TO KNOW WHICH TEAM EACH OF YOU ARE GOING TO JOIN~!! ^^
TEAM CAP V. TEAM STARK. It's so hard to chooose....I'm going with Team Cap because of several reasons and simply because he's CAPTAIN AMERICA~! ( Sorry Iron Man.. ;-;) That last scene though~!

That's pretty much it for now, I just really wanted to share with you all of this wonderful news~!!! P.S ~ Who else is excited for the Season finale of Gravity Falls and the anticipated Flarrow Crossover?! I AM~! Also I have this whole week off, so I'll try my best to update and work on a few ideas for meh stories and if anyone would to RP, I'm always free~!!!

~Bye Everyone~!!!
Nyte.