Chapter 14 preview

HELLO!!!! first of all thank you! I hasn't been here for a while and I'm freaking out for how much readers this story got! but now I feel even worst for not updating it..I'm sorry... it's just I barely have time to write on wattpad anymore! but I'll try.... this is only the start of the next chapter and I'll try finishing it this week so...hope you like it! here's a reward for all those who brought me back here with their comments! LOVE YOUUUUU!

-------------------------------------------------

We are now in year 2010 in September actually, so Liam just turned 17, Zayn's also 17, Harry is 16, and so on...

Harry's life is at its breaking point; he is almost irreparably depressed; why? Well high school is practically hell, he's House isn't much better since Liam and his bipolarity are just next door; Zayn keeps on barely being home, the girls all left town to study and Blake was reclaimed to be at his father's side because the man didn't get another heir after all these years.

Blake's matter was almost a cause of war between the packs so Blake decided to go train to be Beta at least till he becomes 18 and can leave if he still want by then because Harry is convinced that he wouldn't come back just to be at the end of the chain once again, even if the very end was and always would be our little Harry.

The only thing that became better in three years is that Louis since being out of High School turned slightly like his old self and he is now the one trying Harry, because Bekah is slacking of practice more each month since she is highly afraid of developing too much muscle and not pleasing his mate to be.

In fact, and even more since the Alpha to be birthday's all Harry can hear people talking about are mates, mate here, mate there, the Alpha is just a year from finding his, Louis should already know who is her, Zayn is even nearer than Liam...

People just seems to want to get rid of Geoff and get a change of generations of high ranks, which Harry find ridicule if you ask him, how two 18 and a 20 years old run a pack properly? Let's not talk about the fact that the Alpha to be is an immature prick with a bipolar problem in Harry's eyes; and that the Beta is a coward that can even admit that he is friends with Harry once again and that they train in secret so Louis doesn't lose practice because Liam is too much of an "Alpha" to actually train regularly because he is apparently busy getting it on with Sofia or when the break up for a while with random girls that pass by which Harry is convinced will get him in trouble.