Chapter 8

HEy! I’m almost done with uni stuff! Yaaay! Or so I hope… that should be a good think for you… but not really because I start doing a double shift at work next Monday… only till the end of the month more or less… which is good for me cause you know more money and holidays after, even if I’ll end like dead or something hahaha but I’ll try to keep updating…and in July I should be able to do more! YESSSSS!

Also for JudithHernandezMadri, and for all the others that might be wondering the same, Niall comes latter in this story, he’s Irish remember? So he most likely is from another pack (spoiler alert!) but you’ll have to wait to meet him in this story… sorry if you like him  and all  but he will appear don’t worry!

This chapter goes dedicated to…… XxNinaIsBackXx because I love your comments!!!

-------------------------------------------

A few days after Liam’s birthday school started, on September first actually, and the only one that was happy about it was Liam; for the first time in forever he can be a real normal kid, for the first time he will be going to school, he will be out of his room everyday and he didn’t even need that many shoots anymore everything was going all right for him and he loved his life.

But that happiness was only for Liam, Louis instead was far from that mood, the end of the summer means the end of freedom, the end of spending all his ours with his friends because it was at times like this that being older sucked deep, and even after school he had more homework so he could barely play, while he knew Zayn and Harry would have to most likely color something and then they’ll be making noise outside his house just to piss him, and now even Liam will be with them so he was all gloomy walking around.

For Zayn it wasn’t the best thing, yet the worst either, the only thing that bothered him was the part of going up early, because he had Harry for the homework part since it’s not the same copying and correcting that doing them from a start.

And Harry was unsure of his feelings, Liam was really happy so he supposed he had to be happy too but the problem was that school wasn’t that easy for him, not in a ‘grades and work’ way because he had Zayn who helped him, but in a ‘the other kids’ way then yeah he had problem, he was the ‘Omega to be’ after all, so he had to stick with Zayn to keep the bullying down, not that he minded much but the feeling of rejection was still there.

He talked about that with Liam the night before school, he had tried to not let that make him sad like Louis was because Liam was really cheerful and that was all he talked about during their bath, but when the night had come down and he was in Liam’s arms on the bed he couldn’t hide it from the older anymore; the Alpha to be sensed something wrong and asked Harry about it.

After explaining everything Liam was angry, not with Harry ofcourse but with the kids, and he promised Harry he wouldn’t let anything happen, he was Alpha and his duty was to protect Harry; Harry had smiled at him and pulled his body even closer to Liam, he couldn’t wait till it was colder outside so he wouldn’t have a reason to keep a minim distance from Liam due to the heat.

Now a week after the start of school Harry knows how he is feeling…

Sad…