Chapter 2

Hello!!! I’m back! I love this story at the moment and I’m afraid I’ll forget what I have thought for it if I don’t write it quickly and I’m trying to stick to the original plot so unlike my other Lirry it doesn’t becomes hard to write… I don’t know if this chapter will be long…I don’t think so, because I’m using a spare time at the lunch so….I’ll try my best :D

When the change of century came Liam still practically lived in the hospitals, he had been in five different ones because when one doctor became suspicious they had to leave, a year ago the alphas had felt bad for their girls and had send them home, so now Ruth and Nicola where living with Des, Anne, Gemma and Harry in the pack house, they missed their parents and Liam who they had grown to love very much and Nicola changed the jealousy feeling for one of overprotection which greatly surprised Alpha Geoff; but the girls were happy to settle down again at least Ruth was, Nicola didn’t had that much memories of their home because she was little when they left but once she saw Gemma they get along again, it was as if the Alpha girls never left, with that Anne was relieved because she didn’t saw them in five years and they had grow so much!

In those years Zayn had grow quickly and wasn’t too pleased with the girls using him as a doll much to Doniya’s dislike, luckily they had now Harry who even if he had grow too he liked playing with Gemma and Donny and didn’t mind the dresses at all, on the contrary he was glad that someone was nice to him; you see Harry started to notice what an omega mined in preschool were the kids started to ignore him, their excuse was that he was an omega and their daddies said that he was low, but the reality was that Harry had always went with the ones a year above him, the kids of 93, because he was very smart and as Mark had say first he was from February anyway so he was almost from 93; well everyone thought it was Mark’s  thinking but in all reality it was all a plot from Louis who even if he was too distracted for school and didn’t get the best grades he was extremely smart; you see Zayn was scared to start school because the kid was the shyest thing, so Louis had talked with his father about how Harry could start school that year too since he was smart enough and that would give Des more time for pack duties, that was one of the reasons Louis had said to his parents, he made a comment about that every time he saw the opportunity and this is how Mark had “the idea”; Louis was quite a clever little devil to have only five years, if Alpha Geoff could have seen that he would renew his faith in Louis as Liam’s beta.

That was how Zayn and Harry started school together, but soon enough the other kids tried to separate them, saying that their parents told them to befriend Zayn because he was born to be a brave fighter and Harry was weak, they kicked Harry and pushed him when the teacher wasn’t looking and all the adults thought that being an omega was very clumsy, only Des could understand what was happening but he was in no better position to save little Harry, he knew if Harry said something Mark and Yaser would put a end to it saeeing as Yaser had a soft spot for the little omega who was always crossing the street to make his son leave the house; everybody thought his son and the omega were very different but he could see that both were the same, and he really liked how when Zayn couldn’t sleep at night he could always go to Harry and the omega was always ready to please the Delta, but it wasn’t a matter of rang, it was that Harry was always ready for an adventure, or that’s what Louis called all the mischievous things that he plotted.

Zayn and Harry where Louis loyal squires, well more like Harry was, Louis had more trouble controlling Zayn even if Louis was the person who Zayn obeyed the most...because Zayn was Zayn...he ruled his own way, which worried Yaser a bit because as a werewolf you have to know your place in the pack;  that was another reason for him to love Harry, because wherever Zayn started to fail his duties as Louis second (like Louis called him) there was Harry to do the job and as selfish as it sounds Yaser prayed that never changed so when the kids where adults Harry could cover all of his son breakaways at least from the pack, because covering Zayn from Louis was nearly impossible but well the beta to be always forgave Zayn no matter what when the other smirked at him; yes, I said smirked, that’s what always got Louis, not a smile or a laugh just a smirk, the knowing smirk that had Zayn even at the age of three. The three kids were scarily smart for they age each of them in his own way, and I said scarily because it scared their parents and the whole pack actually, they had to suffer their “adventures” and Des couldn’t wait to see in what troubles the beta kid would put his son through, sarcasm dripping from his thoughts.