Chapter 1

Here's the first chapter! =D have fun! 

--------------------------

We were on the day it all started, well more like the day our first protagonist was born, 29 august of 1993.

Karen Payne was the Luna of the Midnight Moon pack, she was pregnant with her third child, this time it was a boy, all the pack was expecting it, the next Alpha to be; that was a thing she didn’t like at all she didn’t want his baby to have that pressure even before he was born, but it could be worst she thought, she could be in her best friend’s situation, Anne was pregnant with a boy too, but he will be the next Omega, and that, Karen thought was worst, and she couldn’t understand how Anne could be that happy knowing that his child will mostly like suffer in the future; even when Anne told her that the times were changing that she had to look at their daughters, Nicola, Karen’s second girl, was practically glued to Gemma, Anne’s girl, which was nice and good, because being Luna made Karen a busy woman and her girls spend a lot of time with Anne; the fact that the Omega family lived in the pack house with the Alphas helped a lot too, they were 24/7 available for the Alphas, which Des (omega) was extremely happy for, and Anne well, she had the girls to worry about so she didn’t think much, she was happy too.

So since July where Anne knew he was pregnant too the two women were happy, even with that weird feeling that Karen had she just tried to not think too much; they went shopping together because after three girls they didn’t had boys things, and yes they counted as one because living in the same house there were lots of thing that the kids shared, also Karen felt bad because being Luna she had much more money than Anne so if she bought a thing to Ruth and Nicola, she bought one for Gemma too, which the little girl was grateful for and said she was her favourite auntie, obviously Anne was her child’s favourite aunt too, even if they weren’t family by blood.

Those two month were a bit weird actually, well even the discovery of Anne’s pregnancy was weird, one day Karen woke up and just knew it, the pack thought it was because she was the Luna, but she knew it wasn’t that, she actually knew it was a boy too even before the doctor checked Anne; apparently Anne was a month in her pregnancy then and from that day things became weird, Karen’s baby started to move a lot and gave her trouble, Geoff said it was because he will be the strongest Alpha ever, but Karen was worried, the thing is that they discovered after a week of restless night that if Anne was near Karen her baby would relax, more like their bellies had to be near, in august it got to a point where they slept together in the Alphas room, which wasn’t a problem either because the pack had rogue problems and Geoff barely slept and if he did, it was in his office when he was so tired that he couldn’t stop it, the same happened with Des, who was always with the alpha; so knowing that his wife didn’t sleep alone in her eight month was a relieve to Geoff.

Returning to the bellies, the two women always got up with them pressed against each other and weirdly enough it was always skin to skin, or more likely Karen’s was always all over Anne’s while they were on their sides; it’s probably was because Anne’s foetus was too little to do anything; when Karen commented it to Geoff the man swelled with pride saying that his son had already the need to protect his pack, and Karen knew that when it concerned the baby his husband won’t be any help since he couldn’t think straight about him. 

So on the 29 morning Karen had the urge to go for a walk on the woods, a very bad decision given that there where rogues and all, but she didn’t think about that she was thinking about her baby she could feel that something was wrong with him, something wasn’t right, so she get out to clear her head. It was toward noon that she smell them, two rogues were near, she tried to be calm about it and went to go back to the house but she knew she had to be silent in her steps, because if one of the rogues were to hear her then she wouldn’t have a escape, granted she could try to run but do you believe that an eight month pregnant can run fast? Of course not.